Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (26)
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you’d like to bicycle around Lima but aren’t sure where to go, this small-group tour shows you the way. Starting at Solar Hill, you’ll cycle through the Barranco District and follow the Pacific coastline, finishing in cosmopolitan Miraflores. It’s an excellent orientation to significant city landmarks, all explained by your guide.
- See Lima in a different way: on a coastal bike ride
- Guide leads the way through Lima’s vibrant neighborhoods
- Numbers are limited to ensure personalized attention
- Traveler pickup is offered at Miraflores hotels
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Use of bike and equipment (helmet and reflector vest)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- This bike tour is not considered to be strenuous or physically challenging. The riding is downhill and leisurely and therefore suitable for all levels of fitness
- It is recommended that you bring a water bottle - the guide will be able to refill it for you
- Important: You must present your passport and/or immigration card to your guide on the day of the tour. If you do not have these, you will be charged a tax of $USD10
- We don't pick up from the port of Callao, only from the Miraflores area
- Comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for biking should be worn. Helmet will be supplied
- Please also remember to bring sunscreen and a hat and your own water bottle.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
A great trip and fantastic way to see a lot of Lima. Tito and Rudolfo were great guides. Had a lot of fun and would recommend thoroughly. Not strenuous at all. Only concern was the short ride through the unlit two lane tunnel without lights on the bike. Scary stuff with vehicles…
Date of experience: November 2019
A fun way to see some of Lima that I likely wouldn’t have otherwise. Tito was a great guide and kept us safe. One piece of advice - wear sunscreen, even if it’s overcast!
Nice way to see the local coastal district south of Miraflores. Starting on solar hill cruise back to Miraflores with a couple of stops at local city Central. square's.
AndrewsFamilyNZ wrote a review Jul 2019Palmerston North, New Zealand40 contributions22 helpful votes
Thanks for a great morning!! Guide Raoul (Rod), and our driver, were friendly and made sure we were looked after. Most of the bike trip is down hill - some up hill but worth it. Guide had lots of information, and passion, for his home town. Great way to start our Peruvian…
Date of experience: July 2019
This tour was a fantastic way to see more of the city that we hadn’t been to. Our guide Tito was awesome, lots of great information and really helpful with cycling info. Would highly recommend this tour!
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Lima Urban Adventures
Great night out
Great experience and couldn't have asked for a better guide than Jean-Paul. Was a busy evening since it was Valenti…
Home cooking in Lima
Paula offers a genuine local experience, shopping at the market, travelling on the bus to her home, meeting her mum…
Jean-Paul was a great tour guide, telling us about the city, the people, the food, and general recommendations for …
Wonderful morning and great lunch.
We felt very welcome and comfortable in the home of hostess Paula following a brief visit to a local food market an…
Paula our guide did a fantastic job taking us to 3 restaurants/bars and also included a mini city tour Great introd…
The perfect tour!
This tour was amazing because it really taught me the important things about Peru and Lima without any boring facts…
Wonderful walking tour in Lima
We, my husband, me and two friends, booked a walking tour with Urban Adventures for an afternoon walking tour on ou…
Nice and passionate guide
My friend and I went on the Lima Urban Discovery Walking Tour. It was in English and with the Peruvian guide Paula.…
Craig & Linda
This was our first trip to Lima and we wanted a tour that would give us an experience of Lima, it’s people and beau…
Thanks Paula for a greatDiscovery Tour. Lovely personality, good knowledge with plenty of history to help understan…
Amazing coastal/city bike tour
We wanted to see Lima’s authentic neighborhoods up close and without wading through the tourist crowds. Although we…
Lima urban tour
We had a great guided tour in Lima with Paula, she was very friendly and professional. Definitely worth doing if yo…
I had an incredible evening with my hostess Mechita. She is a wonderful cook and she explains every step and makes…
Lima Discovery Walking Tour - Beyond Brilliant!
Our guide Jean Paul ensured we had the best local afternoon in Lima. His passion for Peru was outstanding and his k…
Excellent Lima Discovery afternoon
We had the most excellent afternoon with Leonora. She was the most interesting and informative guide we have had ( …
- Miraflores, Barranco, and 3 more
- Duration: 4h 15m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 438 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 136 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour
What time does Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour start?
Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour?
Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour price starts from US$52.00. Discover and book Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour on Tripadvisor