Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)Stop: 25 minutesSee details
- 2Museo Convento San Francisco y CatacumbasStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3ChocoMuseo BerlinStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Lima DiscoverStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Bridge of SighsStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPlaza San MartinRestaurant Maury
- 6San Pedro Church (Iglesia de San Pedro)Stop: 15 minutesSee details
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- tickets to the catacombs museum
- Entry/Admission - Museo Convento San Francisco y Catacumbas
- Entry/Admission - Lima Discover
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not applicable for tourists arriving on cruise ships
- This tour is valid only for clients who are staying in the districts of Miraflores ,San Isidro ,Barranco and Lima center
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Maximum group size is 9
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Our culinary tour in Peru started with Andres picking our group of six up (we eventually became a group of 8) at the airport and taking us to our hotel for a much needed night of rest. While driving to the hotel we coordinated with him about what we hoped to do in the following…
Date of experience: November 2019
Response from LimaDiscover, Guest Relations Manager at Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour
Responded 22 Nov 2019
Hello, Miss Ashley. Thank you so much for the recommendation. We look forward to your next opportunity.
Excellent tour in Lima, visiting Barranco and the city center. Tour guide was atentive and very nice.
Date of experience: July 2019
Never having been in Peru before, and with 4 days in Lima before heading south to see the Nazca lines, we took the advice of the front desk at the Marriott Courtyard (great hotel to stay in BTW) and booked a private city tour of Lima with Discover Lima. We enjoyed the first tour…
Date of experience: September 2018
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Lima Discover
Perfectly as advertised.
This tour is the best deal - includes all the fees, and transfer to/from the hotel in Miraflores made it super conv…
I am not a swimmer and I don't generally appreciate boats but this was worth it. An hour to the island was easy. N…
Wonderful Site Selections, Presentation of them, Service.
My wife and I were on a cruise that stopped in Lima. We found the cruise ship tours did not really cover Lima well,…
Fantastic last minute private tour
Our group of 7 contacted Lima Discover the day before we wanted to go on an adventure. We did Huacachina and Pisco/…
Best private tour of Lima
My guide José Ramos was fantastic. I was interested only in the history and going to the different neighborhoods. H…
Amazing expirience with Sea lions
We had great time at Palomino and expirenced swimming with sea lions in their natural habitant which I can recommen…
Customized culinary experience
Couldn't say enough good things about our experience with Andres. He went above and beyond to create an unforgettab…
Superb tour guides
Andres and Vilko were waiting for us (couple) on arrival at the airport. Both driver and guide were extremely perso…
We had a great time at in Huacachina with Javier! It was definitely worth the 4 hour drive from Lima. It is an ex…
Very funny and knowledgeable guide! The sand boarding was especially fun! Would definitely recommend
I looked for this agency to carry out some tours for some university exchange partners, just let me take the good c…
Excellent private tour with Jose Ramos
Our hotel organised a tour of the City with Jose Ramos which we thoroughly enjoyed. Very clear explanations in exce…
we booked this trip based on the reviews. we were not disappointed at all. on top of it we had an amazing guide/dri…
Paracas and ICA adventure
The highlight of my visit to Lima. The company was soooo good. Always answered my calls, accommodated a private g…
Paracas, Huacachina and Winery (Ica)
My family took the tour of Ballestas Islands, Huacachina and the winery in Ica. Our tour guide was Vilko Dorsner, …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from £26.70* £29.67
Popular: Booked by 814 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 946 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour
What time does Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour start?
Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour?
How much is Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour?
Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour price starts from £27.04. Discover and book Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour cancellation policy?
Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small-Group Tour: Lima and Barranco City Tour on Tripadvisor