The route begins on a level ground until crossing a small bridge of logs. Then the road quickly gains height through a zigzag path. Finally we will cross a suspension bridge to appreciate and feel the full force of the waterfall.
Along the way we can also appreciate the varied flora and fauna typical of the mountains of Lima, Matucana as every town in Peru has a historical chronology that goes back from the influence of pre Hispanic culture, Spanish time and the present.
- 6:30 a.m. Pick up from your hotel
- 9:30 am. Arrival to Matucana and start of trekking.
- 12:00 pm. Enjoying the waterfall, Small refreshment, group sharing.
- 01:00 p.m. We hike back.
- 03:00 p.m. Arrival to Matucana (Lunch)
- 04:30 p.m. We start moving to Lima
- 07:30 pm. Arrival in Lima