Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The sport of adventure is our main attraction, enjoy of the dunes and the sun on board of us private service in ROV (Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle) mark POLARIS that is the biggest manufacturer of ROV on the world. Because the first for us is your security before the fun. Polaris is official member of Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle Association (ROHVA®) was formed to promote the safe and responsible use of recreational off-highway vehicles manufactured or distributed in North America. ROHVA is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to develop a standard for the equipment, configuration and performance requirements of ROVs.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Transportes Cruz del SurStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byPlaza de Armas de Ica
- 2Santuario del Senor de LurenStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3TacamaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Peru Your TripStop: 55 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5La HuacachinaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 6Cruz del Sur TerminalStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Transportes Cruz del Sur, Av Javier Prado Este 1109, La Victoria 15034, Peru Avenida México 333, Cercado de Lima 15033, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board in the Bus from Lima-Ica-Lima
- WiFi on board in the Bus Lima-Ica-Lima
- Private transportation on the ride for the Dunes
- Tasting of Pisco, Wine and Spirits Drinks
- Group tourist transport
- Helmet security and glasses for the sand
- Ride aboard of the ROV: Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle
- Ticket Transport from Lima to Ica and from Ica to Lima
- Small luch during the transport Lima-Ica-Lima
- Tour Guide on Cellar Wine and Pisco "TACAMA"
- Bus Lima-Ica-Lima with anatomical semi-bed seats (140° Inclination Angle)
- Bus Lima-Ica-Lima with Attention on board Terramozas or Pursers.
- Admission ticket for TACAMA vineyard
- Entry/Admission - Transportes Cruz del Sur
- Entry/Admission - Tacama
- Entry/Admission - Peru Your Trip
- Entry/Admission - Cruz del Sur Terminal
- Tourism Tax for maintenance of the dunes S/. 3.60
- Lunch during the tour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- At moment of aboard the bus you should present your passport or identity card.
- Everyone monday, the vineyard TACAMA does not attend visitors, in that case, it is replaced by a winery of similar category.
- The service is subject to variation without prior notice, due to weather issues (rain, mudslides, overflows, etc.), strikes and / or demonstrations and any other event that does not allow the normal development of the itinerary.
- The Itinerary may vary at the discretion of the operator, always to ensure the safety of the traveler and the best development of the service in its entirety. In this case, the Operator could carry out a contingency plan with an alternative tour.
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Got to see everything on the itinerary and had a blast sand boarding and learning all sorts of new things!
Date of experience: September 2019
1 Helpful vote
They the winery and the dunes were absolutely amazing but overall it felt like we wasted too much time driving around the city to restaurants and parks. We stopped at a restaurant for a very late lunch right before the dunes with HUGE portions so our stomachs were pretty messed…
Date of experience: May 2019
4 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Peru Your Trip
Sand Buggy ride Pure Adrenaline
We had a fantastic time with Peru Your Trip in Huacachina. All staff is very friendly and professional. The agency …
Hello, I like sport motorsport and when I saw that "Peru Your Trip" was offering an adventure in the desert of Ica …
- Duration: 17h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,483 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 105 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about From Lima: Full Day Ica
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Lima: Full Day Ica on Tripadvisor
- From Lima: Full Day Ica price starts from £104.54. Discover and book From Lima: Full Day Ica on Tripadvisor
- From Lima: Full Day Ica cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book From Lima: Full Day Ica on Tripadvisor
- From Lima: Full Day Ica is hosted by Peru Your Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Peru Your Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Lima: Full Day Ica on Tripadvisor