Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Join our journey through time and enjoy the history of pre-hispanic, colonial and modern Lima. Visit Lima´s oldest resortes, its pre-hispanic temples and its grand Main Square. View its colonial architecture and recreational spaces, hear about their religious beliefs and the unique names of its streets, and enjoy the evolution, modernization and the lifestyles of its most picturesque characters.
- You'll start atMalecón de la Reserva 615Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Parque IntihuatanaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Huaca PucllanaStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byParque El Olivar
- 3Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Basilica y Monasterio de Santo DomingoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atMalecón de la Reserva 615Malecón de la Reserva 615, Miraflores 15074, PeruWe can pick you up at the gateway of JW Marriot Lima Hotel (as meeting point) or any other hotel located in miraflores, san isidro or Lima downtown.See address & details
Malecón de la Reserva 615, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional tour guide (English and Spanish)
- Admission ticket to the Santo Domingo Convent
- Permanent assistance
- Entry/Admission - Basilica y Monasterio de Santo Domingo
- Tips (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Company is a scam
Booked this for 12/30. Showed up 1 hour before pickup and stay 1 hour after. The tour company never showed up. A…
A non-existent experience
Do not book this tour. The tour operator did not show up. Although it was disappointing to not take part in activi…
This tour never happened. It was booked and paid for 2months back. I repeatedly tried to contact Iterfun, the opera…
Venkatram k M00
We had a group purchased 4 tickets to visit the fountain through Viator BR 722476906. This was a complete failure n…
This was a complete fiasco. We bought two tickets as a wedding gift for our newlywed friends. NO ONE turned up to p…
The Tour That Did Not Happen
I booked this tour to finish my time in Cusco, following a four day hike to Machu Pichu. Prior to leaving on the hi…
Great Way to End Peru Trip
After a week of traveling from town to town, my friend and I ended our trip with the fountain and dinner tour. Our …
Great tour company in Peru
I took Nasca Line tour by myself, and my Spanish is pretty limited. I had no problems with the tour and everything …
simply the best!
They delivered the most amazing costumer service leaving nothing to desire! Amazing staff, best crew and organizati…
Friendly, fun and relaxing
When you travel you meet some people that you just won't forget. Ana and her team engaged with me like I was a fri…
Very nice shopping tour..
Very nice, on time, professional, and willing to help. My guide took her time to show me the shopping area and help…
WE LOVED ITERFUN!
A large group from our christian community visited Peru last month and we just loved the way these guys organized o…
Machu Picchu Tour Fail
We missed the tour because the guide didn‘t show up at the appointed time. The tour was supposed to be one of the …
I and my wife were waiting in the lobby for more than 1 hour and nobody from Interfun showed up to pick us up.
No tour. Interfun didn’t pick I and my wife up for the tour. I do not recommend Interfun due to lack of organizatio…
Disgusted and disappointed
I am beyond discussed with the company. As i prepare for my trip to machu pichu tomorrow morning for my 24th birthd…
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,438 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 798 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour?
Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour price starts from £26.43. Discover and book Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy?
Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour?
Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour is hosted by Iterfun. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Iterfun on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half-Day Lima City Sightseeing Tour on Tripadvisor