Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Peruvian cuisine lives a moment of global recognition and the restaurant "La Rosa Naútica" occupies a prominent place in the local gastronomic field. In this beautiful restaurant, which has a privileged location on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, you can discover the culinary delights that Peru offers and learn to prepare the famous Pisco Sour and our famous ceviche. This tour includes a visit to a traditional market where you will know the inputs and natural products that have made our food famous. Continue the tour with a visit to the Pachacamac Sanctuary. This place includes the Temple of the Sun, Pachacamac Temple, Acllahuasi or Palace of the Virgins of the Sun. Includes a visit to the bohemian district of Barranco. On the way enjoy stunning views of the Pacific Ocean.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1PachacamacStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedPeru does not disappoint if you are into cultural heritage tours, it actually make you feel envious of how advance their cultures are even before the Western world got civilized and this site will show you why. You will see ancient roads and highways and their version of pyramids, temples, irrigation systems, etc... And did you know that rare sea shells are more valuable than gold or silver in the ancient times? And that when god Pachacamac will move his head the world trembles and big earthquake will happened? Peru’s rich cultural history are on display on this site. And the best part is it’s close to Lima so it’s only a half day tour.Read more
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Miraflores - San Isidro).
- English/Spanish local tour guide.
- Pisco Sour preparation lesson by a Expert Barman
- Ceviche preparation lesson by a cheff
- Visit a traditional market where you will know the inputs and natural products.
- Tourist transportation.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
- Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase with lunch)
- Souvenirs, gifts and / or personal purchases.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
Terrible tour! would've been great if it was a better local tour operator
This trip was terrible. The pick up was scheduled between 9:15-9:40. I was finally picked up at 10:45 after several…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 797 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,438 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner
What time does Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner start?
Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner will start at 11:00 AM. Discover and book Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner on Tripadvisor
How much is Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner?
Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner price starts from £148.05. Discover and book Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner on Tripadvisor
What is the Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner cancellation policy?
Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pachacamac Full Day and Typical Peruvian Dinner on Tripadvisor