Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
If you like to try and discover different dishes and flavors, eat in picturesque and original places, this is the tour for you. - We start in Miraflores and go to the Malecón, where we will appreciate- spectacular views of the bay of Lima. - Then we will go to try the "Best dish of the world - 2014", Ceviche .. - We will not delight with more local delicacies: The Peruvian cause, artisanal ice cream, picarones, etc. - Finally, some craft beers will be waiting for us to start the way back.
- You'll start atMirafloresMiraflores, PeruMiraflores: Operator Offices. Confirm the exact address with him, after his purchase. Pick up at Hotel: USD $ 7.00 additional for Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro (the latter after consultation).See address & details
- 1BarrancoStop: 4 hoursStart: 9:30 am / 2:00 pm. A tour of the street art of the Barranco murals, a tasty craft beer tasting to end the tour with a perfect note and, of course, some exclusive tips from your local guide. This is the perfect tour for anyone who wants to experience as much as possible of what Lima has to offer in a relatively short time. Route: Exit from the operator's premises (Av. José Larco)> Ciclovía> Miraflores Malecón (15 min.)> Larcomar (15 min.)> Puente de los suspiros (25 min.)> Barranco Municipality (5 min.) > Food tour in Barranco (120 min.)> Return (30 min.). The Menu: Tasting menu "Barra Mar" (35 min.)> Trio of causes in "Juanito" (35 min.)> Portion of lomo saltado in "Las Mesitas" or Portion of anticucho in "Javier" (35 min.) . End: 1:30 pm / 6:00 pm.Read more
- You'll end atMirafloresMiraflores, PeruMiraflores: Operator Offices. Confirm the exact address with him, after his purchase. Pick up at Hotel: USD $ 7.00 additional for Miraflores, Barranco and San Isidro (the latter after consultation).See address & details
Returns to original departure point
- Bilingual guide (Spanish / English).
- Security chain.
- Water bottle.
- Cereal snack.
- Tasting menu.
- Peruvian Cause or Ají de Gallina.
- Lomo Saltado or another Peruvian specialty.
- Picarones or Artisanal Ice Cream.
- Craft Peruvian Beer.
- Pick up and return to the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- Other departure times: After consultation.
- Guide in Spanish or English. Consult for other languages.
- Consult for groups over 9 people.
- Service applies for children from 13 years old.
- If there are children under that age in the group, see if it is feasible to include them.
- On Sunday departures, the service start and end time may vary.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Amazing spot! We love it!
We LOVED this spot...it was the highlight of our trip and we are so glad that we did it! Highly recommend the expe…
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
I purchased a tour to Rainbow mountain at Viator.com. I received a ticket stating that my tour operator would be Tu…
Great show with lots of variety
Excellent show with a reasonable buffet dinner. Staff was excellent however the venue looked a little tired. I woul…
We had wonderful experience visiting Cusco and nearby attractions. Tourismoi team was very attentive, planned our …
Totally enjoyed this tour
Our guide was great! We stopped several times for pictures. Also stopped at a family home and learned how they liv…
Laser Light Show in Water Fountains
The Water Circuit is a series of about a dozen Elaborate Water fountains that copy the designs of similar displays …
A very nice tour
The tour is actually run by a local operator and not Turismoi. Our guide was very knowledge about the region and wa…
Missing information change of pickup
On the day of the visit to the magic water circuit we waited at our hotel to be picked up. Checked my phone to find…
The place is absolutely awesome, full of místery about those colorful murals, Mochica culture is really interesting…
Beautiful way to enjoy Cusco
Recommended excursion to visit and know the best of Cusco and its temples. They pickup for us at our hotel at the a…
A very good dinner and show
A very good dinner with all kinds of Peruvian dances. We had a great time and a very good pisco sour!
Terrible place and super expensive, I went a few years ago the one in Miraflores that one was excellent
What a great way to see the country side! Leo Rodriguez our guide was great! As well as munchie and our cooks that …
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,463 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 815 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 946 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco
Which attractions will I visit with Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco on Tripadvisor
How much is Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco?
Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco price starts from £70.41. Discover and book Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco on Tripadvisor
What is the Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco cancellation policy?
Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco?
Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best Food Experience and Bike Tour in Barranco on Tripadvisor