Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• The passenger has a pleasant experience • Pleasant visit • Shared tours / Share tours maximum 15 passengers (Group management 15 people maximum) • Unforgetable experience • Total passenger safety • Modern Units (Professional Drivers) • Flexible Hours (With Coordination) • Permanent Assistance.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1PachacamacStop: 4 hours - Admission includedTour: In this interesting tour we go through more than 1800 years of history. Pachacamac was the main sanctuary of the central coast for more than a thousand years, its temples were visited by crowds of pilgrims on the occasion of celebrating the great Andean rituals. In addition, we will visit the site museum in which ceramics, textiles and the Pachacamac idol are exhibited. Tour: In this interesting tour we travel more than 1800 years of history. Pachacamac was the main sanctuary of the central coast for more than thousand years, its temples were visited by crowds ofv pilgrims to celebrate the great Andean rituals. Also, we will visit the site museum where are exhibited ceramics, weavings and the idol of Pachacamac.Read more
- Private transportation
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Pachacamac
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Routes of Peru
Fascinating and professional
My wife and I had an excellent tour of this wonderful museum, thanks to tour guide Gregory. The museum started as a…
- Duration: 4h
- Printed Paper Ticket Required
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 176 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 827 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Pachacamac Tour
- Pachacamac Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Pachacamac Tour on Tripadvisor