Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Montevideo: Half day tour visiting the highlights of the city. (Old City, Port Market, downtown, Plaza Independencia, Palacio Legislativo, the neighborhood known as "El Prado", Estadio Centenario, home of the first FIFA world cup and the residential neighborhoods, and beaches along the Rambla. Punta del Este: Full day tour to know the most important seaside resorts in Uruguay. (It includes a visit to Piriápolis, then the tour continues to Casapueblo, the well-known house - sculpture of the Uruguayan artist Carlos Páez Vilaró (entry not included). Finally, in Punta del Este, we will visit the main neighborhoods, the undulating bridge of La Barra de Maldonado, the Brava and Mansa beaches, La Mano monument and finally the peninsula (downtown). Colonia: a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its well-preserved architectural wealth. We will do a memorable full-day tour to know its stone streets, its old buildings, remains of fortifications and the Spanish and Portuguese museums, etc.
City Tour Montevideo
Full Day Punta del Este
Full Day Colonia del Sacramento
- City Tour Montevideo: 3 hour guided tour with an expert tour guide (English, Spanish and...
- Full Day Punta del Este: 10 hour guided tour with an expert tour guide (English, Spanish and...
- Hotel (in Montevideo) pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation in van or bus depending on the number of passengers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Full Day Colonia: 10 hour guided tour with an expert tour guide (English, Spanish and...
- Admission to Casapueblo (the museum)
- Food & drinks
- Admission to museums in Colonia
- Entry/Admission - Palacio Legislativo
- Entry/Admission - Museo – Taller de Casapueblo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Don't book tour and winery together
The winery was excellent and we really enjoyed the wines and the food. However the tour of the City was boring and…
This was a great tour and much cheaper than through the cruise ship.
We went to the Pizzorno winery and the tour, wine tasting and snacks were all excellent. We had an extensive city …
Full of great facts !
Our guide was never short of information and details. Fun trip and lots of history learned. We found this tour was …
the tour guide ivonna was on-time. She provided a lot of information about City and Country. She also has a great p…
Dont book tour and winery if on cruise
Do not book the city tour and winery tour if on a cruise as you will likely not have enough time to do both. We ha…
Winery tour a must
The winery tour was fantastic. Very enlightening. And the people were lovely. Beautiful wines were enjoyed with …
Great tour of a beautiful city!
We received thorough instructions for meeting our tour, which was right on time. Our guide, Yvonna, was very inform…
The guide we had on this tour was the best we had on any stop on our cruise. She was articulate and had a lot of i…
Great overview of Montevideo
This was a really nice bus tour through the three major areas of Montevideo: Old Town, newer commercial center and …
We picked up the tour bus from the cruise terminal and I was reasonably priced compared with the hop on hop off bus…
No! Just Say No!!!!
We had not booked a tour with our cruise. A private company guy approached us but one member of our party thought h…
We were picked up outside the cruise pier. They waited for us and we started the tour. The tour gave us a quick but…
We were on a highlights tour of Montevideo. First of all, when you have to find places to go while you are on a to…
A disorganized mess
Today we took this tour. From the start, things were confused regarding who was on what tour. It turns out abo…
Tour of the city on a big bus best suited for traveling on the highway, Difficult to see anything. The guide was …
- Plaza Independencia, Mercado del Puerto, and 17 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 818 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about PACK 6: Tour Montevideo, Punta del Este & Colonia
- PACK 6: Tour Montevideo, Punta del Este & Colonia will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book PACK 6: Tour Montevideo, Punta del Este & Colonia on Tripadvisor
- PACK 6: Tour Montevideo, Punta del Este & Colonia price starts from £97.33. Discover and book PACK 6: Tour Montevideo, Punta del Este & Colonia on Tripadvisor
- PACK 6: Tour Montevideo, Punta del Este & Colonia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PACK 6: Tour Montevideo, Punta del Este & Colonia on Tripadvisor