Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Kula Wild Adventure Park
- Entry/Admission - Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advisable to bring: towels, comfortable walking shoes, spare change of clothes, camera, mosquito repellent and a sarong per person
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, vegetarian option is available
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Fiji Eco Tours
Never did this before and it was great. Welcomed with native songs. Then they bring a big container with the mud in…
A day tour of Fijian culture
Excellent and friendly hosts who were very informative and brilliant organisation of having a tour of the sabeto Va…
AVOID -Poor experience in Lautoka -more to be a tour operator than having a van
after disembarking our ship, someone named "momma" who said she was with Eco Tours. she had listed all the popular …
Unique and beautiful from the outside
Upon arriving we were ready to pay our $5 entrance fee but sadly we were informed that due to a special event the i…
A hidden heaven on the highland
We had stayed overnight here with the villagers. You could stay overnight, even a week with them if you asked for. …
This tour gives you a chance to see different areas of Nadi. Village and garden tours were very nice.
ok for the young
very pretty but if you have an older traveller its just too much walking. great for the younger holiday makers thou…
Great 3 days of trekking in Fiji
Great 3 day of trekking on the main island of Fiji. Incredible views, swimming in the waterfall lagoon, interesting…
Came to the mud bath with a group of friends our driver there was Dev he was nice and knowledgeable and even let us…
I would like too go on tours in Fiji and see how the Fijian culture lives. What food they eat and drinks. Learn abo…
Had a great time!
We did a tour of the Garden of the Sleeping Giants and the Tifajek Hot Springs and Mud Pool. They were both spectac…
Short break before Christmas
My wife and I went on the tour and thoroughly enjoyed it. Not commercialized in any way. Such friendly people certa…
The view on the mountain was breathtaking, the waterfall is nice and fun, the home cooked Fijian lunch was deliciou…
Best tour ever!
It was just my partner and I in a comfortable 4wd, we had an awesome guide who was informative and fun Every locati…
Tour started of with a bit of confusion as the driver (Don?) was not at the specified meeting point. Someone went l…
- Kula Wild Adventure Park, Sigatoka Sand Dunes National Park, and 2 more
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 557 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 669 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 772 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour
What time does Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour start?
Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour?
Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour price starts from £114.04. Discover and book Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour cancellation policy?
Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour?
Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour is hosted by Fiji Eco Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Fiji Eco Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day Sigatoka Cultural and Historical Tour on Tripadvisor