Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The experience of being in the center of the world and putting one foot in each hemisphere. Feel free to explore us!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ilheu Das RolasStop: 60 minutesOur accredited guide will meet you at the hotel and will accompany you up to the all touristic places to the south of the sao tome island included equator line. On the way to rolas island you will visit some plantation, beaches, turtle watching, endemic plants and birds. you will try local gastronomy. yammi! one excursition with many experiences! feel free to explore us!Read more
- food without drink,
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 6h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Equator Tour
How much is Equator Tour?
Equator Tour price starts from £94.76. Discover and book Equator Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Equator Tour cancellation policy?
Equator Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Equator Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Equator Tour?
How much time do I need for Equator Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 6h 30m. Discover and book Equator Tour on Tripadvisor