Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Choosing this tour, you will choose to spend a full day exploring one of the main cities of Albania, the ancient town of Durrah (Actual: Durres), and sightseeing some cultural and historical sites in the middle of nature, close to Rodon Cape. During the first part of the day, you will have the chance to visit, on a walking tour, the ancient city of Durrah, the Amphitheater, the Venetian Tower, and the Archaeological National Museum. After a relaxing moment of a coffee-break with a panoramic view of the city promenade, we will head back on the way toward the Cape of Rodon on the Albanian coast between Durres and Tirana. More than the historical and cultural part with the visit of the St. Anthony Church and Skanderbeg castle, worth it for the fantastic nature, the fresh air, the panoramic view. Cape of Rodon, with its attraction, is one of the unbeaten paths still to get explored and just in a few minutes from Tirana or Durres. Do not miss it if you want to feel Albania in a few hours.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Durres AmphitheatreStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Durres CastleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Durres Archaeological MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass bySt. Anthony Church
- Private transfers with air-condition vehicles
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Durres Amphitheater
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological National Museum
- Entry/Admission - Rodon Castle
- Entry/Admission - Durres Amphitheatre
- Entry/Admission - Durres Castle
- Entry/Admission - Durres Archaeological Museum
- Entry/Admission - Rodoni Castle
- Everything not mentioned in the tour description.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Feel Albania
We were a group of 5 and we all really enjoyed the trip! Everything was going perfect and the national park is so b…
HIGHLY RECOMMEND - Excellent Tour of a Beautiful City!
Our day trip to Berat was unfortunately on our last day in Albania. If we had more time we would have stayed in Be…
Shala river and Komani lake is one of the most beautiful spot in Albania. In the heart of Albanian Alps, you can en…
Unforgettable trip to Komani Lake
My friends and I had a wonderful time on the two days tour to Komani Lake and Shala river. Aida was a fantastic gui…
Wonderful trip with our tour guide Arjan Cerku
We had such a nice time with Arjan. He is so professional and very knowledgeable ( he is from Theth). He shared wit…
Well organized tour.
Everything was perfect and on time. We had a great experience, local food was great and we recommend it. The accomm…
It was a pleasure this trip
I liked very much about this trip. The accomodation it was perfect and the people that it keeps going on this tour …
I have been in this trip for pleasure, relax and seeing something new .
All trip it was a pleasure. The staff is the best in town and the condition of the vehicle, hotel, restaurant, cic…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Durres and Cape of Rodon in a Day-Tour from Tirana
- Durres and Cape of Rodon in a Day-Tour from Tirana will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Durres and Cape of Rodon in a Day-Tour from Tirana on Tripadvisor
- Durres and Cape of Rodon in a Day-Tour from Tirana price starts from £96.02. Discover and book Durres and Cape of Rodon in a Day-Tour from Tirana on Tripadvisor
- Durres and Cape of Rodon in a Day-Tour from Tirana cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Durres and Cape of Rodon in a Day-Tour from Tirana on Tripadvisor