Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Rafting centar Dzajica bukStop: 2 hours - Admission includedAtomic war command, also known as the Ark and nicknamed Tito's bunker, is a former nuclear bunker and military command center located near the town of Konjic in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Built to protect Yugoslav President Josip Broz Tito and up to 350 members of his inner circle in the event of an atomic conflict, the structure is made up of residential areas, conference rooms, offices, strategic planning rooms, and other areas. The bunker remained a state secret until after the breakup of Yugoslavia in the 1990s.Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Sarajevo Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Rafting centar - Dzajica buk, Džajići 19 Rafting centar Dzajica buk Noah's Ark, Konjic 88400, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Returns to original departure point
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Entry/Admission - Rafting centar Dzajica buk
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Most travellers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Rafting centar Dzajica buk
excellent .... we had a great day with our guide Momo. We recommand highly.
everthing was perfect : the organization, the rafting day on the Neretva river : so beautiful river... and our guid…
BIG APPLE TEAM
It was awesome!lot of fun.Everyone was so friendly,helpful and upbeat.Skipper are terrific and very well trained an…
Amazing hosts, glutenfree-friendly placd
Ad a glutenintolerant I had a heartwarming experience here. As soon as the hosts got to know that I have a special …
Great experience, must try it!
We organized a late september radting trip, an unfortunately the weather was not so good, rainy with 10 Celsius. Ho…
It is first time in my life where me and my family try rafting. It was imazing experience. The rafting team were ve…
Briliant first experience of rafting, and amazing food
The whole camp is in a shape of a ship, you can only see it from next to the river. The rooms are like cabins, with…
This was one hell of a ride. First time I was during the summer, and then I was told that I must check it out also …
When I arrived there it was in a sunset, so the first thing which got my attention was amazing scenery! I really wi…
I booked a rafting day with these guys in May. It was qute good, the staff was kind. They pick you up in the bus st…
Beautiful place, great experience!
We actually had a great time there and I have to say the negative comments are a bit exaggerated. They never said i…
Beautiful location, wonderful staff
The river is really beautiful and the rapids fun. We had a great time and also visited Tito's bunker
Unbelievable fun, great day out
A full day out with breakfast and lunch included was everything we could have asked for as a group of 5 travelling …
Nice place, relaxing and beauty. I practiced rafting in green river, amazing! The food was delicious and the person…
Good rafting tour with awesome landscapes. You can enjoy the Neretva river and be relaxed in the hostel.
Really interesting place to visit and lots of things to do here. Nature is beautiful, fresh air, clean water. Very …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, German
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 604 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 427 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic
What time does Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic start?
Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic on Tripadvisor
How much is Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic?
Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic price starts from £11.80. Discover and book Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic on Tripadvisor
What is the Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic cancellation policy?
Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic?
Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic is hosted by Rafting centar Dzajica buk. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Rafting centar Dzajica buk on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit Tito's Bunker in Konjic on Tripadvisor