Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
During this arrangement the group will travel through Bosnia and Herzegovina and get to know its culture through the stories of experienced guides, you will feel the untouched nature and finally you will become fond of its friendly hosts and people. We will visit Olympic mountains Igman and Bjelašnica, which provide you with an unforgettable landscape and surprisingly clean air. Further, there is Lukomir, the last Bosnian mountain-village on Bjelašnica at 1495 m, making it the highest inhabited place in B&H. Rafting is an unforgettable adventure on the green beauty the river Neretva, whose water is drinkable during the entire rafting tour. The mountain-biking tour from Sarajevo to Mostar was included in the Top 10 must-visit destinations by the National Geographic magazine. Canyoning on the river Rakitnica, the second deepest canyon in Europe, is the challenge of a lifetime for every tourist, similar to the hiking on the Herzegovinian Himalaya-mountain Prenj.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Visit KonjicStop: 24 hoursSee details
- 2Selo LukomirStop: 24 hoursSee details
- 3Konjic BridgeStop: 24 hoursSee details
- 4Konjic BridgeStop: 24 hoursSee details
- 5Rakitnica canyonStop: 24 hoursSee details
- 6Konjic BridgeStop: 24 hoursSee details
- 7Sarajevo Airport ShuttleStop: 12 hoursSee details
Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Sarajevo Canton, Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Professional tour guides (English language)
- Seven (7) nights / eight (8) days (overnight stay in 3* and 4* hotels)
- Meals with drinks per day (breakfast, lunch, dinner, lunch box)
- MTB tours to Lukomir and Herzegovina tour (licensed guides, equipment)
- Hiking tours to Lukomir and Prenj mountain (licensed guides, equipment)
- Canyoning on Rakitnica river (licensed guides, full equipment)
- Rafting on the river Neretva (licensed skippers, full equipment)
- Tourist visits of the cities: Sarajevo, Konjic, Mostar, Međugorje, Počitelj, Blagaj
- Tourist visits of Kravice waterfalls and Boračko lake
- Organized transport for the activities foreseen with the arrangement
- Photos from all the tours
- Organization of the entire trip
- Arrival and departure to and from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Juices and other drinks (excluding drinks that come with meals)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Recommended for adventurous athletic people
- Not recommended for participants with heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please let us know when you book the tour
- Passport name, number, expiry date and country is required for all participants when booking the tour
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Visit Konjic
A truly amazing experience!
The scenery throughout the rafting tour was breathtaking and it wasn't physically demanding at all. It is family-f…
This is a must do if you r visiting Bosnia. Amazing nature and experience. Also great deal its worth every dime
Amazing! Don’t miss out if you visit Bosnia and Herzegovina!
Great experiences during our Neretva rafting tour, with an excellent guide! Booking was fast, easy and VisitKonjic.…
Amazing People and amazing expirience. Neretva is an unique river. People are very profesional and kind. Next year …
Best summer activites...
Was amazing experience.. Visit Konjic team was amazing.. profesional guides, equipment..we will back..
Amaaazing rafting day!
Great and professional team, nice weather as always in Herzegovina and safe but full of adrenaline experience with …
Amazing experience, great and very professional team and organisation.
We had a great time with this young and very professional team. Everything was perfectly organized. Guides were the…
Super professional staff and yet very friendly. Absolutely amazing experience. They think about every single detail…
Memorable Enjoyable and Relaxed Herzegovina Tour with Now Bosnia
Sasa (our tour guide) was absolutely wonderful. Had a great sense of what we sought, and structured our sequence of…
We had a great time! Everything was well organized. Lunch in the middle of the rafting was awesome and the timing w…
4 hours Stop over
4 hours is to much time in Konjic. But its still worth it to stop here. We walked to the bridge and around the tow…
Me and my friends visited Lukomir with Visit Konjic, our host Amela was so helpfull and kind. The food she made for…
Very friendly, super profesional, great fun
I have lived in Bosnia for few years, and tried couple of operators doing rafting trips. Visit Konjic is simply the…
Amazing tour with amazing people
Visit Konjic gives you all you personally need. The agency gives you a tailor made tours. Just tell them what you n…
Our summer trip
This year we went to Bosnia with our baby for the first time. It was best decision ever, thanks to our dear friends…
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 604 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Ultimate adventure
Which attractions will I visit with Ultimate adventure?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ultimate adventure on Tripadvisor
How much is Ultimate adventure?
Ultimate adventure price starts from £875.57. Discover and book Ultimate adventure on Tripadvisor
What is the Ultimate adventure cancellation policy?
Ultimate adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ultimate adventure on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ultimate adventure?
Ultimate adventure is hosted by Visit Konjic. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visit Konjic on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ultimate adventure on Tripadvisor