Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Small wooden houses are woven into a unique landscape and the green landscape of Prokoško Lake is a kind of paradise hidden from city crowds and noise. Located on the mountain Vranica, near Fojnica, Prokoško lake grows into an increasing tourist attraction for lovers of fresh air and nature, lovers from different parts of the world, and as such, it is becoming an increasingly popular destination. Visitors do not mind the fact that on the way to the lake they must cross 16 kilometers of macadam road, nor in most buildings there is electricity. Trying to get the true Bosnian pie, which is being prepared by the valuable townspeople’s hands, and walking in the lush greenery is attracting more and more tourists which makes the fact You will love it, You will enjoy it and it will be memorable! When You are in crisis, when You are experiencing major changes in your life or You just need some time to restore Your energy, this is the perfect place for You!
Ferhadija 19, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Charming tour guide
- Bottled water
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Spirit Tours
We spent wonderfull day with Enes, he has an incredible knowledge about Sajavo and is history. I totally recommend …
Walking tour Sarajevo
Great tour with Enes - he really knew what he was talking about whilst making it fun. Highly recommend this tour gu…
Great walking experience in the snow!
Enes was already waiting for me in front of the grand Cathedral, with an umbrella in hand and snow covering everyth…
Such an interesting visit, Eren is a wonderful guide who explained the history of his native town with passion and …
Free Walking Tour
I did the free walking tour with the guide Enes, it was really great, he showed a lot of interesting places and exp…
Great introduction to Sarajevo
We attended the Free walking tour by Spirit Tours and our guide Enes provided us with good information of Sarajevo…
even though our 4th time in the city, the tour with Ajdin was a wonderful experience
We booked a private tour and met Ajdin, who was is smart, funny, interesting and open -minded with flawless English…
This half day tour is an absolute must-do while you're in Sarajevo. You're picked up at the Spirit Tours office i…
Enes is a FANTASTIC guide!!
I've done over 25 walking tours in Europe, and this was by far one of the best ones yet. Enes is a super engaging a…
Did the free walking tour and our guide Enes was great. He gave a lot of good information on the city and its histo…
Incredible tour with an incredible guide
This is a super interesting tour that takes you to some of the best and well known places in Sarajevo during the si…
Thanks to Enes, I understand now the past, present and the upcoming (and hopefully shining) future of sarajevo and …
Superb Free Tour with Enes
Our guide, Enes, was extremely knowledgeable and great fun! He is passionate about sharing the history of his city …
Sarajevo Walking tour
A perfekt start when you will learn about Sarajevo. Our guide Enes give us a lots of facts and talk about the life …
Best tour we have done in Europe with Enes
Don't miss this one. We had a perfect tour with the guide Enes, knows everything, really amazing guy. His passion i…
- Prokosko Lake
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Amazing Prokoško jezero - Full day Tour
- Amazing Prokoško jezero - Full day Tour price starts from £66.95. Discover and book Amazing Prokoško jezero - Full day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Amazing Prokoško jezero - Full day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amazing Prokoško jezero - Full day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Amazing Prokoško jezero - Full day Tour is hosted by Spirit Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Spirit Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Amazing Prokoško jezero - Full day Tour on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Amazing Prokoško jezero - Full day Tour on Tripadvisor