Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Feel the Olympic spirit from Winter Olympic Games which were held in 1984 in Sarajevo. We will first start our tour in Olympic museum, after museum we are heading to mountain Trebevic to check out war damaged bob sleigh track from Olympic games. After mountain Trebevic we are will go to mountain Igman and Climb up to the ski jump to see amazing panoramic view! We will also see ski resort on mountain Bjelasnica. Bjelasnica is the highest Olympic mountain in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- You'll start atTORUS ToursOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Trebević VidikovacStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2BOB STAZA TREBEVICStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Bjelašnica Olympic Mountain Ski ResortStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Sarajevo Olympic Bobsleigh and Luge TrackStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll end atTORUS ToursObala Isa-bega Ishakovića 3, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and HerzegovinaTour starts from our office. Adress is Obala Isa-bega Ishakovića 3.See address & details
TORUS Tours, Obala Isa-bega Ishakovića 3, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Returns to original departure point
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Torus Tours
Kamer is supernice,attentive,polite and helpful, and also takes care of all the details. He puts all his effort to …
War Tour + Interesting Stop
Great overview of the war that happened in Sarajevo, got to stop by some interesting stops and stories eg.the photo…
This tour was amazing beautiful breathtaking views. Highly recommended, we thoroughly enjoyed it. It is very busy …
Strongly Recommend ！
Kamer is a wonderful guider, professional and friendly, always try to answer any questions honestly. We definitely …
Within about four hours, Kamer took us to the major sites of the war and led us through the background, the causes,…
Best Bike Experience
Greate guide, greate tour, greate view! You get everything you want: right amount of sport, history lesson and sigh…
I did this tour as a solo traveller on a small tour around ex-Yugoslavia. I booked it with short notice and there w…
Learned a lot!
I admittedly did not know that much of the war going in but really wanted to. This tour did an excellent job of edu…
Very interesting guided city tour in Sarajevo with Said
When we booked the appartment, we got a suggestion to do a city tour since the owner also has a touring agency. We …
Breathtaking Hike - Day Trip from Sarajevo to Montenegro
Sutjeska is a stunning hike with views of Maglić - highest peak in Bosnia. I loved the hike into Montenegro and bro…
Me and my friend booked the tour with Kamer a week ago. I got to know about him from my friend who traveled before …
Trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina
My friend recommended his tour so I could book in advance before arriving to Bosnia and Herzegovina. You can check …
Great hike at Sujetska
Kamer is an excellent guide. He speaks perfect English, he was very accommodating to our needs and he answered all …
Fantastic hike just a short drive from Sarajevo city
An excellent service that I would highly recommend. Kamer, our guide, was very friendly, knowledgable and flexible.…
A brilliant tour by Kemar including the bobsled run and the Tunnel Museum. Kemar is very engaging and I’d recommend…
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 430 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 198 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about PRIVATE 1984 Sarajevo Olympics Adventure
- PRIVATE 1984 Sarajevo Olympics Adventure will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book PRIVATE 1984 Sarajevo Olympics Adventure on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book PRIVATE 1984 Sarajevo Olympics Adventure on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE 1984 Sarajevo Olympics Adventure price starts from £35.67. Discover and book PRIVATE 1984 Sarajevo Olympics Adventure on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE 1984 Sarajevo Olympics Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PRIVATE 1984 Sarajevo Olympics Adventure on Tripadvisor