Book by May 31 to save 20% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Meeting at Torus Tours office Obala Isa-bega Ishakovica 3. Do you want to hike to the tallest waterfall in whole Bosnia and Herzegovina with height of 98m and have a picnic lunch with unforgettable view? From starting point there is around 5 kilometers of slightly downhill trail which is going to Skakavac waterfall. After the lunch under waterfall we will take another uphill trail to have a look at Skakavac waterfall from top side and snap few amazing photos. That trail is around 3 kilometer long. After view we will have around 2 kilometers more on flat gravel surface.
- You'll start atTORUS ToursOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1SkakavacStop: 60 minutesSkakavac waterfall is located 15 kilometres from Sarajevo, in southwest part of Ozren Mountain, southeast of the Bukovik peak, 1.532 metres above the sea level. Its height is 98 m. In 2002, Skakavac waterfall with its surroundings is declared by Sarajevo Canton as monument of nature.Read more
- You'll end atTORUS ToursObala Isa-bega Ishakovića 3, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and HerzegovinaOur office is situated next to Latin Bridge at Obala Isa-bega Ishakovica 3 adress.See address & details
TORUS Tours, Obala Isa-bega Ishakovića 3, Sarajevo 71000, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Returns to original departure point
- Picnic lunch is included in price.
- Private transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Torus Tours
Kamer is supernice,attentive,polite and helpful, and also takes care of all the details. He puts all his effort to …
War Tour + Interesting Stop
Great overview of the war that happened in Sarajevo, got to stop by some interesting stops and stories eg.the photo…
This tour was amazing beautiful breathtaking views. Highly recommended, we thoroughly enjoyed it. It is very busy …
Strongly Recommend ！
Kamer is a wonderful guider, professional and friendly, always try to answer any questions honestly. We definitely …
Within about four hours, Kamer took us to the major sites of the war and led us through the background, the causes,…
Best Bike Experience
Greate guide, greate tour, greate view! You get everything you want: right amount of sport, history lesson and sigh…
I did this tour as a solo traveller on a small tour around ex-Yugoslavia. I booked it with short notice and there w…
Learned a lot!
I admittedly did not know that much of the war going in but really wanted to. This tour did an excellent job of edu…
Very interesting guided city tour in Sarajevo with Said
When we booked the appartment, we got a suggestion to do a city tour since the owner also has a touring agency. We …
Breathtaking Hike - Day Trip from Sarajevo to Montenegro
Sutjeska is a stunning hike with views of Maglić - highest peak in Bosnia. I loved the hike into Montenegro and bro…
Me and my friend booked the tour with Kamer a week ago. I got to know about him from my friend who traveled before …
Trip to Bosnia and Herzegovina
My friend recommended his tour so I could book in advance before arriving to Bosnia and Herzegovina. You can check …
Great hike at Sujetska
Kamer is an excellent guide. He speaks perfect English, he was very accommodating to our needs and he answered all …
Fantastic hike just a short drive from Sarajevo city
An excellent service that I would highly recommend. Kamer, our guide, was very friendly, knowledgable and flexible.…
A brilliant tour by Kemar including the bobsled run and the Tunnel Museum. Kemar is very engaging and I’d recommend…
- Duration: 4–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 430 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 198 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about PRIVATE Skakavac Waterfall Hike
- PRIVATE Skakavac Waterfall Hike will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book PRIVATE Skakavac Waterfall Hike on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE Skakavac Waterfall Hike price starts from £38.79. Discover and book PRIVATE Skakavac Waterfall Hike on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE Skakavac Waterfall Hike cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PRIVATE Skakavac Waterfall Hike on Tripadvisor
- PRIVATE Skakavac Waterfall Hike is hosted by Torus Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Torus Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book PRIVATE Skakavac Waterfall Hike on Tripadvisor