Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start atul. "Ivan Vazov" 2ul. "Ivan Vazov" 2, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria2 Ivan Vazov str., Sofia Close to the Ivan Vazov Theater Departure Time from Sofia : 9:30 AM Return Time Sofia : 5:00 PM - 5:30 PMSee address & details
- 1Plovdiv Old TownStop: 4 hoursTake a trip to one of the oldest cities in the world – Plovdiv. The city was chosen for the European Capital of Culture for 2019! It was found during the Neolithic period in the 2nd millennium BC. Roman Theatre, Stadium and other archeological finds from the 2nd century are mixing with the Revival Architecture.Read more
- You'll end atul. "Ivan Vazov" 2ul. "Ivan Vazov" 2, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria2 Ivan Vazov str., Sofia Close to the Ivan Vazov Theater Departure Time from Sofia : 9:30 AM Return Time Sofia : 5:00 PM - 5:30 PMSee address & details
ul. "Ivan Vazov" 2, 1000 Sofia Center, Sofia, Bulgaria
Returns to original departure point
- Driver / Host or greeter
- Audio Guide - incluedes 25 places ( English | German | Spanish | Russian | French | Turkish | Greek)
- Map with route and all landmarks.
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets for the Museums etc.
- Personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Our driver Nicky took us to Plovdiv really friendly an helpful person. Gave us lots of information about Plovdiv and other areas of Bulgaria. Plovdiv was quite interesting (old town) and down around the upbeat trendy area. We had a very enjoyable experience.
Date of experience: November 2019
Let’s begin with Plovdiv. It’s one of the two European Capitals of Culture and deservedly so. Lots to see and lots of cobblestones in the old town. Too much really for one day, if you want to include a lunch and drinks. And then there’s Nikolay, the company CEO and driver for…
Excellent service, super-friendly and an excellent photographer! Takes the time for his customers and shows them the nicest parts of his country. Highly recommended!!
Date of experience: June 2019
Response from UndiscoveredBulgaria, Manager at From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip!
Responded 8 Jul 2019
Thank you Thomas. We really hope you will enjoy the rest of your time in Bulgaria.
Nikolay and his wife, Daniella, are the nicest couple. Spending the day with them was unquestionably the highlight of my trip to Bulgaria. I'm so glad they offered to accompany me during the day since I was traveling alone. The audio tour is perfect for those who want to explore…
Date of experience: April 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Undiscovered Bulgaria
Wonderful trip & beyond expectations service
We had a genuine travel experience and a great time in Bulgaria with “undiscovered Bulgaria” agent. I was very much…
Buzludzha Day Trip from Sofia
I booked myself and two friends on the small group one day tour from Sofia to Buzludzha (25.05.19). I can happily s…
Koprivshitsa - Sofia Day Trip Review
I had a terrific time with my driver and tour guide! They were on time, kept up with me before the trip, and were e…
Discovering Bulgaria with Desi and Nikki is as close to time travel as I'll get.
From Magura Cave and Perperikon in the mythical past through Thracian, Greek, Roman and Turkish ruins to modern euo…
So Much To See...Such Great Guides!!!
In September 2018 I was part of a ten day, six person “Undiscovered Bulgaria” small group tour of Bulgaria. Our tou…
Rich Mixture of Culture, History, Scenery and Friendship
Although we usually prefer to travel independently and make our own arrangements, I was uncertain about how to deal…
Best Tour Ever, Full Sampler of Most of Bulgaria
I spent my first 10 years in the flatlands of Belgium before emigrating to the US and to become a citizen and start…
Awesome Tour of Bulgaria
Generally we have chosen to travel on our own, but for our tour to Bulgaria we decided to join a small group of tou…
A memorable and fantastic trip with an amazing guide
We spend 10 days with Dessy and Nicoli driving all over Bulgaria and discovering the history, culture and beauty of…
Byways reveal myth, history, food and surprisingly wonderful people.
Creating a simple, interesting and delightful experience is really difficult! Keeping enthusiasm, comfort and well …
These guys are 'super'!!
My wife and I chose to travel to Bulgaria as part of our extended trip to Europe. We thought that it may prove to b…
Breathtaking, belly-filling, beautiful Bulgaria
We have just finished a 9-day tour of Bulgaria which blew our minds. (The True Heart of Bulgaria). Thanks to the pa…
one of my happiest tours of any part of Europe!
Touring beautiful Bulgaria with Undiscovered Bulgaria was one of my happiest tours of Europe! The people were so k…
Unique and amazing lasting memories!
Two friends and I from the US shared 8 magnificent days with the Undiscovered Bulgaria team. Their knowledge of sp…
On my day trip with Undiscovered Bulgaria we took a van with several others outside of Sofia (roads are a bit windy…
- Duration: 8h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,028 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip!
What time does From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip! start?
From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip! will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip! on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip!?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip! on Tripadvisor
How much is From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip!?
From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip! price starts from £37.51. Discover and book From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip! on Tripadvisor
What is the From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip! cancellation policy?
From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Sofia to Plovdiv - Day trip! on Tripadvisor