Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Sofia has so many museums, that the locals don’t even know for their existence. In this walking tour, the guide will tell what happened here millions of years ago and will lead you through the historical periods, through Аncient times, Мiddle ages, Кingdom era, and Socialistic era. Join the untypical city tour to have a bigger picture of Sofia, that never sleeping beauty.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sofia University Saint Kliment OhridskiStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Battenberg MausoleumStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Vasil Levski National StadiumStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Museum-House Ivan VazovStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5House Museum PK YavorovStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Slaveikov SquareStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Nikola Vaptsarov House MuseumStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Earth and Man National MuseumStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Tickets for all museums
- Entry/Admission - Sofia University Saint Kliment Ohridski
- Entry/Admission - Vasil Levski National Stadium
- Entry/Admission - Museum-House Ivan Vazov
- Entry/Admission - House Museum PK Yavorov
- Entry/Admission - Slaveikov Square
- Entry/Admission - Nikola Vaptsarov House Museum
- Entry/Admission - Earth and Man National Museum
- Food and drinks
- Gratitudes (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Bulgarian Fairy Tale
One day trip from Sofia
We had one day trip from Sofia to Stobs pyramids, Rila monaytery and Boyana church. Melo was very good guide. Bulga…
An amazing day out with Meto
Great day thanks to Meto! A professionally organized and fun experience in the beautiful Rila mountain. It was a gr…
The Seven Rila Lakes are just pure beauty.. Metodiy was my guide for 3 days and I was very pleased to have him. Ver…
Best Tour So Far
I went on a 4 day tour with Meto, he is an amazing professional. He knows what he is doing, he know the history beh…
Bulgarian British Agribusiness forum
Company provided perfect organization for all paricipants in the Bulgarian British Agribusiness forum devoted to i…
The best tour
I was on a private hiking tour to Vitosha mountain with Meto. He showed me a lot of amazing views, told me interest…
Got to experience the Bulgarian mountains thanks to their amazing tours! Great organization, interesting stories an…
Amazing fossil hunt day!
I was on a day trip searching for fossils (and collecting them!) with Meto and it was amazing! He took me to a plac…
Unforgettable experience to the Vitosha mountain!
I was on a private hiking tour to the peak Kamen del and the beautiful Boyana waterfall! The guide Meto showed me s…
Professionals, interesting routes and most importantly - they do everything with passion! Do not hesitate to book a…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,028 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 575 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about The secret museums of Sofia
What time does The secret museums of Sofia start?
The secret museums of Sofia will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book The secret museums of Sofia on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with The secret museums of Sofia?
How much is The secret museums of Sofia?
The secret museums of Sofia price starts from £22.66. Discover and book The secret museums of Sofia on Tripadvisor
What is the The secret museums of Sofia cancellation policy?
The secret museums of Sofia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book The secret museums of Sofia on Tripadvisor