Support this operator
Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a thoughtful review or posting photos of your favourite tours and experiences. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road.
View all photos (18)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bucharest - Cozia - Sibiu (280 km)
Sibiu – Alba Iulia – Corvin's...
Sibiu - Sighisoara - Brasov (230...
Brasov - Bran Castle - Peles...
- 3 nights accommodation
- Transport by air-conditioned coach or private vehicle
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Cozia Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Citadel of Alba Iulia
- Entry/Admission - Castelul Corvinilor
- Entry/Admission - Sighisoara Historic Center
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Peles Castle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entrance fees
- Tips for the Tour Guide
- Photo/Video fees where applicable
- Supplement for Single Room - 100 euro to be payed locally with cash/credit card
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please specify preferred pickup/drop-off location in Bucharest in the special requirements field at time of booking - you will also be required to reconfirm these details with local operator after booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
I took my family (2x adults, 2 x girls age 10 and 6) to Transylvania for 4 days with Trip2Ro and we had an amazing time. Having a private tour made things much more flexible and our guide (Paul) was incredibly informative and friendly throughout. Romania is a beautiful country…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from trip2romania, Manager at 4 Days Transylvania Tour from Bucharest
Responded 29 Nov 2019
Thank you very much for your review. Paul loved to travel with such a nice family. Kind regards, Trip2Ro
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Alex is the best guide!
This tour is really a great way to spend your free time while in Romania. Peles Castle is simply amazing, and it is…
Great introduction to Transylvania!
We started off the tour as strangers and ended it as friends. I took the 3 day Transylvania tour which ended up bei…
Well organised, informative and fun. Alex was a fantastic guide. Well worth doing. Thank you for a lovely day.
This tour was excellent! Our tour guide Liviu Florea was like traveling with our own history professor! He was extr…
Tour to Peles and Bran Castle and Brasov
We had the chance to book a one day tour to Peles and Bran Castle, and the beautiful town of Brasov with Trip2ro. E…
My 23 years old daughter and I enjoyed the tour Very very much. George from "trip2Ro" was very helpful and friendly…
Our trip was amazing and our guide was very friendly and very good driver!!! Totally recommend it!!!
Alexander is sucha great guide!
Everything in the trip was perfect, Alexander is a very caring and patient guide, he told us stories about everythi…
We sat in the front seat, next to the driver, in a fully occupied tourist van. We saw it all. At one point, our d…
Avoid this tour company
The views on the tour were great, but please see them with someone else. Our tour guide was horrible on this trip. …
Two castles trip
A long day but worth the visit . Our driver guide , Alex , was informative and friendly. Please remember to give th…
The tour was excellent. Our tour guide was Claude and he was punctual, professional, friendly, helpful and full of …
14 days tour of the Balkans combined with 5 day tour of Transylvania, Romania
It has been a little over a week since my husband and I have completed our tours with the company Trip2Ro. As we r…
We really enjoyed our trip, our guide Alex, was very informative and accommodating. Seeing the Castle’s and monast…
Booking with trip2ro was easy. George created an itinerary for our group which included lovely scenery and interes…
- Cozia Monastery, Sibiu, and 7 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241