Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Princely CourtStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Curtea de Arges MonasteryStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Poienari CastleStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Vidraru DamStop: 30 minutesSee details
- Pivate tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Princely Court
- Entry/Admission - Curtea de Arges Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Poienari Castle
- Reaching Poenari Fortress requires good walking shoes. Don't wear high heels
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Uncover Romania
we had a very intersting tour with a local woman guide that really knew the theme and took us to all interesting pl…
private tour guides by Uncover Romania -- excellent
During my recent trip to Romania, I had opportunity to hire private tour guides with Uncover Romania for the Jewish…
Amazing and Fascinating!!
We had an amazing and very informative tour and I strongly recommend it to anyone in Romania. It provided a very de…
Peles, Brasov, Sibiu and Horseback Riding in Carpathian Mountains
Diana was phenomenal both in willingness to orchestrate a custom itinerary involving a day of history led by Diana …
Does history repeat itself?
My husband and I booked this unique, experiential walking tour of the darker 1980s Ceaușescu-era in Romania's histo…
I used this agency to book two, one day guided tours for my family. Both times We got very profound tour guides and…
Private tour of castles near Brasov
I highly recommend Uncover Romania. and Diana.In May 2019 I had to go to Brasov for a business trip.. I decided to …
Wonderful personal tour with Emilia
She took us everywhere of significance to our interest and shared our enthusiasm all along the way. Excellent tour!
I expected a little bit more from this tour and not only the huge rooms and the balcony. I thought they were going …
Walking tour of Braşov - brilliant!
Spent a wonderful few hours walking round Brasov with Carmen. She is extremely personable, and knowledgeable and re…
We did the Transfagarasan Highway day trip. Fantastic day with lots of beautiful scenery and interesting informatio…
Top day in Bucharest!
We were in Brasov as part of a motorcycle tour from the UK. On our 'rest' day we wanted to do a walking tour of Bu…
We had the tour with Diana and a driver. Diana has a good knowledge of the sites and the history. She made it a ver…
Sibiu walking tour
Diana was our guide for the Sibiu walking tour. She is very informative and was willing to answer our many questio…
We went on the Transfagarasan tour and it was amazing! The guide, Diana, was so knowledgeable and interesting to li…
- Duration: 13h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 668 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,338 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,157 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 626 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest
What time does Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest start?
Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest will start at 7:30 AM. Discover and book Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
How much is Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest?
Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest price starts from £181.75. Discover and book Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest on Tripadvisor
What is the Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest cancellation policy?
Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private One Day Tour of Medieval Romania from Bucharest on Tripadvisor