Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-fi in all our vehicles
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti"
- Entry/Admission - Snagov Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mogosoaia Palace
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Mogosoaia Palace is closed on Mondays. In this case the visit will still be done but only from the outside
- Time spent in the car approximately 3 hours including the city tour
- The tour operates in all weather conditions.
- After the tour you can choose to return to your hotel/hostel/apartment or be dropped off at any location of your choice within the city
- This tour includes about 1.5 miles of walking in total, all on flat and even surfaces
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 2 more reviews on Viator
Our guide, Mr. Stefan Andrei, was extremely knowledgeable , professional and very pleasant guide. He was able to enrich our short trip to the area and for that we are very thankful. He also took us to the airport with his comfortable car and on the way continued to explain to…
Date of experience: December 2018
Everytime me and my family travel, we ask many if our friends if they have traveled to that particular place where we go and what experience they had. Nobody that we know has traveled before to Romania. So our online search brought us to Eastern European Experience and we ended…
Date of experience: January 2018
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Eastern European Experience
Amazing tour with Adrian
Adrian was prompt picking us up in the morning as we settled into a pleasant drive to Braşov. Stopped for a quick c…
Very comfortable and pleasant whole day tour with our friendly and helpful guide Adrian. We can recommend this tour…
Skip the Line Ticket
Whilst more costly than applying direct to the venue we were able to visit on the same day (rather than with 24 hou…
Great way to experience Transylvania and around
A well spent Sunday tour to gorgeous Peleş Castle, Bran Castle and cute town of Braşov in small group. Tour guide/d…
Best experience going
Went on the tour today with Adrian and had the best time ever. Picked up from our apartment, had plenty of time to …
Our tour guide Adrian was brilliant, the sights he took us to were breathtaking but Adrians historical knowledge re…
Recommend this trip
Great trip, 2 mini vans so a small group. Grood driver and guide, Sorin. Knows a lot and very friendly. Would ha…
Great tour and guide
Our tour guide, Soren, was fantastic and provided great insights about Romanian history. The size of the group was …
Brilliant day out :-)
We did the day trip on our first day in Bucharest and it set us up for a brilliant weekend. Our guide Sorin was inf…
I had this tour with my sister and we both really enjoyed it; Sorin, our guide, is very polite and a positive perso…
Great tour and tour guide Sorin!
We had a great day out visiting the castles, our tour guide Sorin was very informative, engaging and all round ledg…
Pick up from our hotel was prompt and I liked the fact we had confirmation directly from the tour operater. The dri…
Day trip to Dracula castle
This tour was great. There were three stops; Castle Peles, Castle Bran (Dracula Castle), and Brasov. Each place is …
There is no meeting point provided. I came 40 min earlier and just went and went around until I found out the entra…
Great day with my guide Sorin
It was a wonderful trip and a great day to travel as well. Peles castle was great with its various artifacts and hi…
- Muzeul National al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti", Peasant Museum (Muzeul Taranului Roman), and 8 more
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 672 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,339 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,936 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,178 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Bucharest and its Surroundings Package
- Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Bucharest and its Surroundings Package will start at 10:30 AM. Discover and book Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Bucharest and its Surroundings Package on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:
- Muzeul Naţional al Satului "Dimitrie Gusti"
- Snagov Monastery
- Mogosoaia Palace
- Peasant Museum (Muzeul Taranului Roman)
- Revolution Square (Piata Revolutiei)
- Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Bucharest and its Surroundings Package price starts from £111.16. Discover and book Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Bucharest and its Surroundings Package on Tripadvisor
- Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Bucharest and its Surroundings Package cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half-Day Private Sightseeing Tour of Bucharest and its Surroundings Package on Tripadvisor