Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The tour is a good introduction to the Romania's cultural heritage, history and life. Along the you will discover the beauty of the Charpathian Mountains with its famous castles, palaces and mediaeval towns.
- Transportation by car and English guide/driver services. Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Fuel surcharge
- Photos fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
We have just returned from Romania and used Cultural Travel and Tours for tours on two separate days. We took the Transylvania Tour on one day and the Bucharest City Tour on the following day. Both tours were interesting, enjoyable, and well worth the money. I booked the…
Date of experience: April 2012
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cultural Travel & Tours
Excellent tailored tours in Bucharest and beyond!
Highly recommend this company for variety of guided tours in Romania. I have taken several tours with Claudiu, wh…
Excellent Tour of Romania
I enjoyed my tour of Transylvania with Claudiu. He is very knowledgeable and prompt. We visited Dracula’s Castle an…
Excellent tours spanning the country of Romania
My wife and I took tours across an entire weekend with Claudiu starting with a Bucharest city wide tour on Saturday…
Just got back from visiting Romania, and spent a wonderful day on CTT's one-day tour to Transylvania. Our driver/g…
The highlight of our city break was a day trip into the Transylvanian countryside which was excellent value for mon…
Excellent Tour With Great Guide"
My wife and I signed up for a Sunday day trip to Transylvania which was to include Bran Castle ("Dracula's castle" …
Friendly, punctual, clean, knowledgable. what more could you want ?
Claudio was great. because of a mistake with the timing of our presidential palace visit, a 3 hr tour turned into a…
- Cultural Travel & Tours
- Duration: 1–2 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 672 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,941 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,179 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cultural Trip to the Transylvanian Alps
- Cultural Trip to the Transylvanian Alps will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Cultural Trip to the Transylvanian Alps on Tripadvisor
- Cultural Trip to the Transylvanian Alps price starts from £254.06. Discover and book Cultural Trip to the Transylvanian Alps on Tripadvisor
- Cultural Trip to the Transylvanian Alps cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Cultural Trip to the Transylvanian Alps on Tripadvisor
- Cultural Trip to the Transylvanian Alps is hosted by Cultural Travel & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cultural Travel & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cultural Trip to the Transylvanian Alps on Tripadvisor