Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Enisala is the last city of Genoese, whose walls bear in them a centuries old history. It was built by the Genovese merchants on the shores of Lake Razim near Babadag, for military purposes - to defend the center of Dobrogea. Cropped on top of a hilltop with limestone blocks, the fortress is surrounded by a shady landscape shaded by trees. However, you will be enchanted by the fields of limestone, limestone and grotto that you will find it hard to forget. Here you can meet a small forest of pines and only good places to be immortalized. And the channels that connect the two lakes - Babadag and Razim - are very interesting. Dolosman Head is situated in the southern part of Tulcea County, right on the shores of Lake Razelm, the enchanting Jurilovca commune, represents one of the most picturesque destinations in the Danube Delta area, being a true delight especially in the autumn season, when nature is embellished in color shades of red, red and purple.
- You'll start atTimpuri NoiSplaiul Unirii, București, RomaniaAt the exit of Timpuri Noi metro station near the gas station MOLSee address & details
- 1Doloșman Head National ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Enisala Medieval FortressStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atTimpuri NoiSplaiul Unirii, București, RomaniaAt the exit of Timpuri Noi metro station near the gas station MOLSee address & details
Timpuri Noi, Splaiul Unirii, București, Romania
Returns to original departure point
- eggs, cheese, bread, fruits, ham, cookies, vegetables
- Bottled water
- Traditional Tuica
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Doloșman Head National Park
- Entry/Admission - Enisala Medieval Fortress
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- The tour is held with minimum 2 persons
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Wonderful, relaxing 1-Day experience
Every adventure is special! There are always new locations that are visited with new interesting people, not a mund…
Wonderful day away from home
The trip was in Macin Mountains; I loved everything- from the organizer- Alex is a very open person and knows how t…
Excellent experience and value
Fun, well researched and conducted tours, always with great people that tend to return often. Coming back to the sa…
Great all the way :)
Well, this Sunday we went on a hike Starling from Azuga towards Susai challet and back..where we enjoyed one beauti…
Great autumn-winter mountain day hike
I was the first time with OnAdventure in a day hiking trip to Romania mountains. What I liked the most was the feel…
Great experience with Onadventure!
Alex fits in perfectly with what he does! He has patience, skills and builds a super fine mood whether you are a p…
Two Thumbs Up For Alex
This was a great tour and Alex was a wonderful guide. He was friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and best of all, he was…
Fantastic guide with a wonderful itinerary
Alex was by far the highlight of this trip. I knew finding an off the beaten path tour to see Bulgaria in January w…
Excellent guide and great itinerary
Alex clearly has a passion for travel, being a guide and adventuring around his own and nearby countries. It's fair…
Amazing Tour for curious minds
We booked This after a day tour with Alex! We liked so much that was impossible to stop! He knows the perfect spots…
Its a really good Way to see Bulgária !! Alex is very competent guide!! We felt very happy all the time, was wonder…
Day trip to Bulgaria
Just fancied a day trip to Bulgaria. Hadn’t looked too much into the trip but it sounded good and I thought why not…
Lovely one day outdoors
I recommend Alex & OnAdventure, it was a beautiful day and a very nice outdoors experience. Kudos for the picnic th…
great guide, great experience in the mounaints Bugegi
very well organized, great atmosphere and respect for the tourists. beyond the great view and journey, we had a pic…
Wonderful Carpathian hiking
Well, hiking with Alex@OnAdventure on Zaganu - Gropsoarele Ridge, trough Ciucas Mountains, was a really pleasant s…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 672 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 677 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 5,943 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,179 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Day Trip to Danube Delta and Dobrogea region
- Day Trip to Danube Delta and Dobrogea region will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Day Trip to Danube Delta and Dobrogea region on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Day Trip to Danube Delta and Dobrogea region on Tripadvisor
- Day Trip to Danube Delta and Dobrogea region price starts from £110.42. Discover and book Day Trip to Danube Delta and Dobrogea region on Tripadvisor
- Day Trip to Danube Delta and Dobrogea region cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Danube Delta and Dobrogea region on Tripadvisor