Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Hidden Bucharest is about the unseen treasures of the city, less known places, monuments and buildings that you can not normally see. We will see the oldest dwelling in the city, the oldest statue in town, the oldest church in town, the Mitei House, the Coral temple and many more. The tour is easy and attractive, good for a relaxing half a day in the city.
- You'll start atAviatorilorBulevardul Aviatorilor, București, RomaniaWe meet at the exit of the Aviatorilor metro station, at the corner of Herastrau Park. Near the exit you can see a Bike rental shop I'Velo.See address & details
- 1HiddenStop: 4 hoursHidden Bucharest is about the unseen treasures of the city, less known places, monuments and buildings that you can not normally see. We will visit the oldest dwelling in the city, the oldest statue in town, the oldest church in town, the Mitei House, the Coral temple, etc.Read more
- You'll end atAviatorilorBulevardul Aviatorilor, București, RomaniaWe meet at the exit of the Aviatorilor metro station, at the corner of Herastrau Park. Near the exit you can see a Bike rental shop I'Velo.See address & details
Bulevardul Aviatorilor, București, Romania
Returns to original departure point
- Traditional Tuica
- Use of bicycle
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The tour is held with minimum two persons
- Most travellers can participate
- You must rent a bike at the point of meeting. Aprox 5 euro/day
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I participated in a few events organized by OnAdventure and always discovered new places with very interesting stories. Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour was definitely my favorite.
Date of experience: August 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Wonderful, relaxing 1-Day experience
Every adventure is special! There are always new locations that are visited with new interesting people, not a mund…
Wonderful day away from home
The trip was in Macin Mountains; I loved everything- from the organizer- Alex is a very open person and knows how t…
Excellent experience and value
Fun, well researched and conducted tours, always with great people that tend to return often. Coming back to the sa…
Great all the way :)
Well, this Sunday we went on a hike Starling from Azuga towards Susai challet and back..where we enjoyed one beauti…
Great autumn-winter mountain day hike
I was the first time with OnAdventure in a day hiking trip to Romania mountains. What I liked the most was the feel…
Great experience with Onadventure!
Alex fits in perfectly with what he does! He has patience, skills and builds a super fine mood whether you are a p…
Two Thumbs Up For Alex
This was a great tour and Alex was a wonderful guide. He was friendly, kind, knowledgeable, and best of all, he was…
Fantastic guide with a wonderful itinerary
Alex was by far the highlight of this trip. I knew finding an off the beaten path tour to see Bulgaria in January w…
Excellent guide and great itinerary
Alex clearly has a passion for travel, being a guide and adventuring around his own and nearby countries. It's fair…
Amazing Tour for curious minds
We booked This after a day tour with Alex! We liked so much that was impossible to stop! He knows the perfect spots…
Its a really good Way to see Bulgária !! Alex is very competent guide!! We felt very happy all the time, was wonder…
Day trip to Bulgaria
Just fancied a day trip to Bulgaria. Hadn’t looked too much into the trip but it sounded good and I thought why not…
Lovely one day outdoors
I recommend Alex & OnAdventure, it was a beautiful day and a very nice outdoors experience. Kudos for the picnic th…
great guide, great experience in the mounaints Bugegi
very well organized, great atmosphere and respect for the tourists. beyond the great view and journey, we had a pic…
Wonderful Carpathian hiking
Well, hiking with Alex@OnAdventure on Zaganu - Gropsoarele Ridge, trough Ciucas Mountains, was a really pleasant s…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,340 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 677 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,179 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour
- Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour will start at 12:00 PM. Discover and book Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour price starts from £27.80. Discover and book Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour is hosted by OnAdventure. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact OnAdventure on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hidden Bucharest Bike Tour on Tripadvisor