View all photos (17)
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 3)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1ArgotourStop: 7 hours - Admission excludedFirst you will know the history of the missiles constructor Sergey Korolyov with visit the house were he was born. In little house with 5 rooms in the center of the city Zhytomir very interesting exposition from the time of his born. Museum was opened in 1970 with the help of mother of the engineer. 5-th room at the house is a exposition of COSMOS with a lot of private things, pictures papers and copies of rockets. Sergei Pavlovich Korolyov (1907-1966) is widely regarded as the founder of the Soviet space program. Korolyov led the development of the world’s first ballistic missile, known today as R-7, which became a base for a long-lasting family of space family of space boosters, carrying Soviet cosmonauts into orbit for decades to come. Museum of Cosmonauts with The Museum Memorial – House of S.Korolyov around 11,000 exhibits related to rocket and space exploration, including the SOYUZ 27 reentry module with the signatures of the Soviet time cosmonauts Vladimir Dzhanibekov and Georgy Grechko, a small sample about 9 grams of Lunar soil in special round glass where totally 18 tiny grains what constituted elements are slag, agglutinates, gabbros, limonite basalt pyroxenes, and others. Touch your attention to full-size replicas of a complete SOYUZ SPACECRAFT, the VOSTOK 1 descent module, and the LUNOKHOD2 lunar rover, also a Trainer suit TNK-1 it was worn by the cosmonauts for physical exercises on board the orbital station SALYUT-6. Also you can found a collection of the Meteorite from the Space, includes a fragments of meteorite some Gibeon, Namibia founded in 1838 with the Origin from Asteroid belt and age of 4.6. billion years, Meteorite Campo del Cielo with elements Fe92.6%, Ni 6.68%, Co.0.43% and P 0.25%. Take a space chair and listen space music. Exposition of the museum is different and offer to explore the engine of the missile, little copies of the Soviet time space rockets, space-suit, meal for cosmonauts, equipment, pinks, books about the space, exposition of the first Ukrainian cosmonaut Leonid Kadenyk. Some exhibits are from Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan and from Zvyozdny gorodok - the space training center known in English as Star City.After the visiting the museums You can enjoy the 2 hours City Tour of Zhytomir and know a lot of highlights of the town.Read more
- Prival guided trip
- Professional local guide
- 2-hours walking tour of Museum of Cosmonauts and Museum Memorial House of Sergey Korolyov in Zhytomir (in 7h trip)
- 3-hours City tour of Zhytomir by transportation and Radomysl Castle (in 10h trip)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-way private transfer from Kiev and back
- Transportation by private car or minivan, minibus
- Time for the lunch after the tour
- Entrance fees to Museums /about US$ 2 per person/
- Please know that you should pay entrance fees for your private guide
- Food and drinks
- Extra service
- Souvenirs and photos are available
- Entry/Admission - Argotour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Explore the History of the foundation of the World's Astronautics
- Another language speaking guide is on request. (subject for the pricing)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Hong Kong, China33
Excellent shooting experience
Has a really fun day with Alex and Dima at the shooting range. Both of them are highly professional and friendly,…
We were a group of five from the UK. Had an amazing time and experience, guide was polite and spoke good English.…
A sad, but well organised experience
The tour was well organised as we first had a guide, a driver and car to take us to the Barbi Jar Ravine and from…
Per Oscar B22
Good introduction to a charming Kiev district
Our very good and knowledgable guide gave us a very interesting walking tour from the upper Town to charming…
Fantastic day trip
I would highly recommend this day trip from Kyiv for anyone. It is such an eye opener and so astonishing to see…
Liverpool, United Kingdom12856
My son and I did this experience with 7 different guns. My son was fantastic and really enjoyed the buzz of it…
Leicester, United Kingdom2713
Loved this tour with Miroslava...She was very knowledgable and friendly...we learnt a lot about the residence.…
Annan, United Kingdom41
Couldn’t find the meeting point.
Seems ridiculous to say that after 60 mins walking about we couldn’t, using the instructions provided, find the…
Great comprehensive walking tour of Kiev.
This was a very thorough walking tour of Kiev and covered all of the main sites. Even though we had to pay the…
A wonderful experience.
The tour was very comprehensive given the limited time available for such an interesting city. Myroslava is a very…
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, German, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241