Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll start at5a Avenida Norte 9Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lake AtitlanStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Solola MarketStop: 3 hoursSee details
- You'll end at5a Avenida Norte 95a Avenida Norte 9, Antigua Guatemala, GuatemalaSee address & details
5a Avenida Norte 9, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
- Round trip transport by air-conditioned coach or minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected Antigua hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 5 more reviews on Viator
We are very happy that we were referred to Lee at Los Elementos Adventure Center by our AirBnb host. From the very beginning (even when our trip had to be postponed for a year due to the pandemic), Lee was very responsive, kind and helpful. We ended up spending a day trip going…
Date of experience: March 2021
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Los Elementos Adventure Center
Lee’s place was a treat. Transportation from antigua to santa cruz was taken care, as with the ride back. The kayak…
Custom trip with Lee
When you’re trusting your entire trip to a person you’ve never met, Lee is the kind of guy that you hope you’re get…
Unbelievable experience on Lake Atitlan
Lee and Kayak Guatemala created an amazing day for my group. He is incredibly easy to communicate with through What…
We stayed in one of the houses they offered and I can’t say enough great things about the owners or the location. …
Beautiful day kayaking and hiking.
We had fun kayaking along the shore of Lake Atitlan and enjoyed a stop to jump off the cliff. The hike was challen…
Ceremonia de fuego maya!
Intense fire ceremony, Alex was a great guide and he even took me round Solola market afterwards! Beautiful day, I …
trip to Iximchee
We were fortunate to bump into Lee at the supermercado in Pana on our trip to Lake Atitlan in May of 2019. This yea…
Friendly and first class service from Lee and his guides.
Lee was really helpful. My son and I wanted to summit volcán Atitlan, Santa Maria and Tajumulco, but we only had fe…
The moment you leave the bussle of Panajachel and sit on your water taxi the magic begins. You will have run the g…
Gorgeous paddling, wonderful guide & company
Loved kayaking two days on Lake Atitlán with Alex, a great guide and conversationalist, and well as exploring nearb…
Our entire family of four had an amazing time on this hike! It was strenuous at times, but totally do-able. Alex wa…
Wonderful trip to visit Mayan villages!
I can't say enough food things about these folks!! Lee made it very easy to plan our day trip to visit villages ar…
This was a great tour. Absolutely beautiful and we were able to stay in the Air B&B at Santa Cruz. My photos show t…
Kayak, fun, relaxation and village tours around Lake Atitlan
We had a couple of friends recommend Los Elementos and Kayak Guatemala. They did not undersell us. We are so thankf…
Amazing cooking class and great restaurant!!!
One of the highlights from our trip to Guatemala. Great people, traditional food, incredible views. If you are anyw…
- Duration: 24h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 890 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 464 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Solola Market, Panajachel Cloud Forest and Mayan Villages from Antigua
- Solola Market, Panajachel Cloud Forest and Mayan Villages from Antigua will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Solola Market, Panajachel Cloud Forest and Mayan Villages from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Solola Market, Panajachel Cloud Forest and Mayan Villages from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- Solola Market, Panajachel Cloud Forest and Mayan Villages from Antigua price starts from £77.71. Discover and book Solola Market, Panajachel Cloud Forest and Mayan Villages from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- Solola Market, Panajachel Cloud Forest and Mayan Villages from Antigua cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Solola Market, Panajachel Cloud Forest and Mayan Villages from Antigua on Tripadvisor