This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Adventure into the magic of Antigua. We visit Central Park, learn of the story and even meet the locals in their daily life selling hand-made products like textiles, toys, and gastronomy. Antigua Guatemala, considered as Cultural heritage of Humanity according to UNESCO is a beautiful, romantic and colonial city. Our first stop is one of the most emblematic monuments with its unique baroque architecture, the church of La Merced. Then the famous hill "Cerro de la Cruz" this almost 33 feet tall concrete cross guards the city, this amazing place offers a panoramic view, but also the opportunity to take incredible pictures, with the "Water Volcano" as the background. Another must in this tour is San Francisco church, a real representative colonial personality´s tomb, Santo Hermano Pedro helped the needed, he even founded a hospital by collecting money. We later visit The Central park and also stop at the beautiful and interesting Calle del Arco.
- You'll start atIglesia de la Merced1a Calle Poniente & 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, GuatemalaAntigua GuatemalaSee address & details
- 1AntiguaStop: 60 minutesHistoric walk of the cityRead more
- You'll end atIglesia de la Merced1a Calle Poniente & 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, GuatemalaAntigua GuatemalaSee address & details
Iglesia de la Merced, 1a Calle Poniente & 6a Avenida Norte, Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Spotin tours
San Juan Vacation
We had a great time the hike was definitely a good workout. Make sure you have good water shoes their are lots of r…
10/10 experience! It’s a must do when visiting the island. The tour I went on took my group hiking through the trop…
It was a PHENOMENAL experience, our tour guide was great. They made sure you was safe, got life vest if you needed.…
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G! Me and my friend had the best day ever!!! The views, hikes, jumps, waterfall and food were amazing..…
Must do for those wishing for a fun, unique experience
My wife and I booked this tour on our honeymoon not really knowing what to expect but was drawn to the fact that th…
Amazing . Great tour guides ! 10/10
The hike was pretty intense , but very beautiful and worth it. The tour guides were funny and very helpful and on t…
This was an experience like no other! What made it unique you might ask?!?! Our absolute amazing one of a kind guid…
Great day to spend in El Yunque
Definitely would recommend any couples or families with older children to do while in Puerto Rico. It was a great e…
Great but significant disregard for the environment, something I cannot ignore.
Ian and his companion were great. I’m disappointed however realizing they are doing a tour that promotes the ecosy…
Best tour!!! Definitely recommend!
Bryan and his partner were hands down the best tour guides! They were so friendly, knowledgeable of the area, and w…
The guides were great, very knowledgeable and friendly. There was little bit of hard hiking but manageable. I reall…
Book with Morty!!
Our experience was awesome! Hope you get Morty as your guide because he was so patient and funny and sweet. I was t…
Awesome experience, the tour guides were fun, the only reason I gave a 4 is because I bruised my legs from jumping …
Great hiking trip
This was definitely a workout of a trip but well worth it. The two stops at the end where you could use the natural…
A fabulous experience
The tour was exciting, educational and adventurous. We were going on nervous due to pandemic restrictions but our t…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241