Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This is private tour from Split to Dubrovnik, reserved just for you and your family, friends. Our minivan has free WiFi and you will get bottle of water. We have seats for max. 8 persons, we can also provide child seats and boosters. You just need to inform us during reservation how many child or baby seats/boosters you require. It is are free of charge for our clients.We have comfortable, safe vehicles of the latest generations. Capacity of our vehicles allows for each passenger to have maximum one big piece of luggage and one peace of hand luggage, but if you have more luggage please inform us during your booking and we will send vehicle with suitable capacity for your needs. We also provide transportation of pets but they need to be properly placed in their travel boxes. All our services are door-to-door, in other words, we gonna take you directly to the address you gave us during the booking. There are no booking fees and all our prices are all-inclusive (incl. VAT).
- You'll start atPeristil ul. 2Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Dubrovnik Cable CarStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedDubrovnik is a city in southern Croatia fronting the Adriatic Sea. It's known for its distinctive Old Town, encircled with massive stone walls completed in the 16th century. Its well-preserved buildings range from baroque St. Blaise Church to Renaissance Sponza Palace and Gothic Rector’s Palace, now a history museum.Read more
- You'll end atPeristil ul. 2Peristil ul. 2, 21000, Split, CroatiaSplitSee address & details
Peristil ul. 2, 21000, Split, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Dubrovnik Cable Car
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
This was such a wonderfully experience and definitely one of my favorite trips in my life so far. I was picked up p…
Very chilled but interesting day.
I was picked up from nearby my hotel in Dubrobnik and greeted with a chocolate croissant! Spent the day learning ab…
A great start to our holiday. Our driver was very friendly, informative and helpful. We should have also pre booked…
Great price, comfortable ride, lovely driver and excellent booking process
We booked a ride from Split Transfers on Easter Sunday, from Split to Skradin. Split Transfers offered by far the b…
Best transport in town
Very friendly and helpful staff, clean car. Fair prices. WI-FI onboard. We had two seats for kids within the price,…
Great trip to Split
We have amazing trip! Apartment was well located and it was comfortable. I think we miss only coffee maker to our a…
As I was travelling alone & never visited Croatia before, was a little anxious as to whether the transfer company w…
Reliable transfer. Mikel our driver was very helpful. We also booked a trip with him which was a lovely day out. We…
Me and 7 others came to Split for a hen do. We stayed in the most lovely accomadation and used Split-transfers to a…
Excellent shuttle service. Would highly recommend. Easy to book and shuttle was always there at the booked time.
Excellent taxi service
We used Mikel's taxi service several times during our stay in Split. Mikel was always on time, very informative abo…
We used this service for airport transfers and for a trip to Krka! The trip was outstanding especially thanks to Mi…
Wow what can I say, this company offered a great service from start to finish. We used them for airport transfers a…
Great Friendly Experience
Really Lovely driver, got us there very safely and was happy to pull over for a stop. Had a great laugh there and …
Very attentive and thoughtful, always ensured we were 100% happy. Turned up early, had WiFi in the car, and didn’t …
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 485 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 216 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about From Split to Dubrovnik (Daily Trip, Free Wifi)
- From Split to Dubrovnik (Daily Trip, Free Wifi) will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book From Split to Dubrovnik (Daily Trip, Free Wifi) on Tripadvisor
- From Split to Dubrovnik (Daily Trip, Free Wifi) price starts from £239.76. Discover and book From Split to Dubrovnik (Daily Trip, Free Wifi) on Tripadvisor
- From Split to Dubrovnik (Daily Trip, Free Wifi) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Split to Dubrovnik (Daily Trip, Free Wifi) on Tripadvisor
- From Split to Dubrovnik (Daily Trip, Free Wifi) is hosted by Split-Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Split-Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Split to Dubrovnik (Daily Trip, Free Wifi) on Tripadvisor