Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 7)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Our first destination is one of Dalmatia's most popular places - the Blue Cave on island Bisevo is an absolutely unforgettable experience. Our next stop takes us further to another natural wonder – Medvidina Cave. Known as one of the last habitats of the Mediterranean monk seal, you will easily feel like you've become a part of the untouched nature around you. After our exploration, it's time for some relaxation. We are making a coffee break in the small town Komiza. We simply can't think of a better way to keep it at highest possible level than by taking you to Stiniva beach, rated as one of the best beaches in Europe. After we had some time for swimming and sunbathing, it's time to explore another natural phenomena. Prepare yourself for a real light show and to some reflecting green all the way around since we are taking into the Green Cave. Before we make our way back home, we will make one more stop. We're taking you you to the sunniest of all Croatian islands – island Hvar.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Cave BisevoStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2KOMIŽAStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Stiniva CoveStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Green CaveStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Trg Sv. StjepanaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Trumbićeva obala, 21000, Split, Croatia Obala bana Berislavića, 21220, Trogir, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
- Safety equipment
- Green Cave and Blue Cave tickets
- Entry/Admission - Cave Bisevo
- Entry/Admission - Green Cave
- Entry/Admission - Trg Sv. Stjepana
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Argola Charter - Day Tours
Fantastic tour with a great skipper!
Argola Charter works very professional and our main contact person Marina was very friendly. Our skipper Josep too…
Rental and Transfer
Having used Argola Charter a few years ago, it was an easy decision to use them again on our next visit to the area…
Amazing time on the Quiksilver Sundeck 675!!
A wonderful family trip staying in Okrug and renting a boat for 4 days from Argola in Trojir. The boat was in excel…
Best day trip ever
As a family of 10 we chose Argola Charter for our private boat tour and were not disappointed. We took the trip on…
Every year since 6 years at least, we will book our boat at Argola Charter during our summer holiday in Croatia ! …
easy communication and quick reaction during booking, very friendly and open minded "agency family", professional b…
Bootturn Trogir - Blue lagoon
We made a turn from Trogir to blue lagoon, then to Solta, we also drove around Ciovo and returned to Trogir. We wer…
Friendly Communication; clean boat; good introduction to boat/equipment; fast and friendly Check-out
Great day out!
An early start but worth it for the photos of a quiet Trogir! Also meant that we got a good head start for the queu…
My husband and I had a great time! The Skipper Igor was very enthusiastic about the surroundings, very helpful and…
Icing on the cake 👍🏻
We can highly recommend this trip and for us it was the best day of the holiday and a fantastic way to see more of …
By far the best day or our trip to Croatia!
We have been using Argola Charters for a number of years, and I have to tell you that the level of service and expe…
Boat trip to the paklinski islands in hvar
Definitely the highlight of the croatia trip with snorkelling in the turquoise waters of the Adriatic. We swam in t…
Wonderful trip in a private boat
We were six people and met with Marin our boat captain in the Split harbour at the 9 am. Marin was already wating f…
Private boat tour to Hvar, blue lagoon, Šolta, and swimming stops
We had simply the best day with our Skipper Marin! We booked a private tour day for five people, two adult sisters…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 487 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,256 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir
- Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir on Tripadvisor
- Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir price starts from £752.94. Discover and book Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir on Tripadvisor
- Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir on Tripadvisor
- Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir is hosted by Argola Charter - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Argola Charter - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Blue and Green Cave - Private 5 island tour from Split and Trogir on Tripadvisor