Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 8)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
2700 hours per year, the sun is shining over the second largest city in Croatia, and the largest city on the eastern coast of the Adriatic Sea, Split. It is located on the Adriatic coast in central Dalmatia. Split is a very important cultural and tourist center of Croatia. Every year a huge number of tourists come here for fun, exploration, admiration for a large number of monuments, buildings and other attractions that have shaped Split through history. Under UNESCO protection is the old city core, consisting of Diocletian's palace from the 4th century.
- Local Guide
- Entry/Admission - The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
i have been using their service 6 times and every time they were excellent. always on time with clean cars and very…
Wonderful Experience w/ Sit'N'Trip
It was indeed a very sound and wonderful experience with Sit’N’Trip. We were worried then that we might miss the to…
A Trip to Croatia
Me and my colleagues stayed at Zagreb for almost 6 days. Since day 1, we enjoyed much of Croatia from its weather t…
Took Daytrip from Budapest to Dubrovnik
Not the cheapest way to travel but paying for cab /Uber rides to and from train stations + the convince of door to …
We hired a driver to take us from Dubrovnik to Split via Mostar and Medjugorje. Our driver was prompt and knowledg…
A pleasant experience with Sit'n'Trip
I booked a transfer Zagreb - Belgrade - Zagreb. The ride was more than pleasant, the driver Kristian professional,…
Great experience with Sit'n'Trip
Experience I got from this complany was really through the roof. For each and every person travelling to Sarajevo, …
Daytrip from Vienna to Ljubljana and Bled
My friends and I had a great time travelling with Sit n trip. Six of us requested for a custom made day trip from V…
Great personalised service in Dubrovnik and Zagreb
We booked transfers in Dubrovnik and Zagreb and it was seamless from beginning to the end. Timely meet and greet, p…
Clean and comfortable ride.
I was traveling form Zagreb to Vienna airport. The ride was extremely smooth and the car was nice an clean. Driver …
Graduation family trip Budapest - Vienna- Prague - 11 days family of 6
We had an excellent trip with Sit & Trip for 11 days travelling by MPV with our very experienced n excellent drive…
Great Service Ljubljana-Zagreb & Zagreb-Budapest
Thank you Patrik for your the arrangements, we had a pleasant journey from Ljubljana to Zagreb and Zagreb to Budape…
SIT 'N' TRIP great platform
Hi everyone, I wanted to write short feedback about the trip we had with Sit 'n' Trip. The first contact we had wit…
Easy booking, excellent service
Dear SnT team, we found Tomislav friendly, efficient and a excellent driver. Your companies service for us was exce…
Venice to Brno, such a great service
We had a wonderful trip with Luca from Venice to Brno, Czech Republic. He was waiting for us as we got off the wate…
- The Peristyle of Diocletian's Palace
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 5,969 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,517 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 3,257 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,798 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Split 2 hours local guide
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Split 2 hours local guide on Tripadvisor
- Split 2 hours local guide price starts from £143.21. Discover and book Split 2 hours local guide on Tripadvisor
- Split 2 hours local guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Split 2 hours local guide on Tripadvisor
- Split 2 hours local guide is hosted by Sit`N`Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sit`N`Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Split 2 hours local guide on Tripadvisor