Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
per group (up to 5)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Experience National Park Kornati the best way possible - with your friends and family on a private one day tour guided by your captain Davor. Avoid overcrowded tourist boats and usual sites and spend your day in a relaxed environment and experience intact wild nature with a resident. We have a whole day planned for you to spend it like a local, and if you enjoy some sites particularly, itinerary can be adjusted according to your wishes, after all, it is your day! Don't forget your bathing suits and towels and shoes for our hike!
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsSee Important Information for details
- 1Church of Our Lady of TaracStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedIn the pre- and post-season we visit Tarac bay where we will go for a hike and sightseeing of Lady of Tarac Church, which was built in the 17th century and Tureta Fort dating back to 6th century, with a beautiful view over Kornati archipelago.Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Ulica kralja Zvonimira 8, 23000, Zadar, Croatia Put Bajla 36, 23000, Zadar, Croatia
Returns to original departure point
- Departure at 8.00 a.m. from Punta Bajlo (free parking) or 8.30 a.m. from Foša
- 1. stop: Lavdara island - swimming from a boat in the most beautiful crystal clear sea
- 2. stop: Mrtovac - experience stunning view over Kornati archipelago and rarely seen cliff sites
- 3. stop (out of season): Tarac bay - hiking and sightseeing of Lady of Tarac Church and Tureta Fort
- 4. stop: Suha Punta - break for lunch in a local tavern - choose fish or meat menu + side dish
- 5. stop: Island of Pinizelić - stop for a swim from a boat
- Return to Zadar at 18.30 p.m.
- All Fees and Taxes
- meat or fish menu with a side dish and salad
- aperitive and wine
- Bottled water
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Church of Our Lady of Tarac
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Great fun trip, the skipper was amazing and the food was excellent. Much better than the large boats that go out, more swimming, fun & no hassle.
Date of experience: August 2020
We had unforgetable trip at the most wonderful beaches and ate best chicken at Konoba Suha Punta. Capitain is super friendly and cheerfull.Looking for great trip, this is the place.
1 Helpful vote
We were a group of 8 friends and we booked a private tour. We are so glad we booked this trip and not huge tourist boat, especially becouse we could have the whole boat for ourselves. We had a perfect day on the sea. Davor's boat is spacious, comfortable and clean. The landscape…
Date of experience: June 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Hello Kornati
It was amazing experiance. Charming capitan. Beautyful place to snorkeling. Good food. We saw family of dolphins!!!…
Wonderful tour with a great Captain
We sponaneously did this tour, cause the tour which we booked in advance was canceled. I guess we were very lucky, …
YOU SHOULD DO THIS!
This is a really great trip on a nice boat. You see a lot of beautiful places and will be fully taken care of: food…
What a perfect trip. We booked a tour with a group but got a private tour for the same price instead. Davor was the…
Be Aware it's a Fishing Boat Not a Tour Boat
We read all the great reviews and were really excited to go on this tour. It may be that early October is not a go…
Out all day on a boat in the sunshine, perfect! Great hospitality, simple but gorgeous food. The pictures speak for…
Relaxing time on boat trip
The entire boat trip was very relaxing. There were three longer stops in total, two for swimming and one for lunch …
Great day out!
We had an amazing day out with 9 others and our captain Davor. Davor was friendly from the minute we met him and ex…
One day small boat trip to Kornati NP
We went there last Saturday. Another lovely sunny day! The trip was good and the restaurant visited for lunch was a…
Interesting day with a 10 others on a small boat. Great food, snacks, wine on the boat and lunch at local place in …
Fabulous boat trip, small group
I joined 9 others at the last minute. Great tour, super boat, and amazing captain. Several stops for swimming, grea…
We had a wonderful time during the tour. It was a small boat with space for 12 people. It was a mixed group with pe…
Great way to see Kornati NP
The boat trip was recommended by the wonderful people from whom we rented our holiday house (Villa Marina in Krusev…
Full day Kornati boat trip
Captain offered excellent service for the price. Small boat enabled us to go through the cut in the island to acces…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Hello Kornati - Private one day trip from Zadar
- Hello Kornati - Private one day trip from Zadar will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Hello Kornati - Private one day trip from Zadar on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hello Kornati - Private one day trip from Zadar on Tripadvisor
- Hello Kornati - Private one day trip from Zadar price starts from £476.85. Discover and book Hello Kornati - Private one day trip from Zadar on Tripadvisor
- Hello Kornati - Private one day trip from Zadar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hello Kornati - Private one day trip from Zadar on Tripadvisor