Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
With this full day tour we will cover Old Town Sarajevo and Over day trip to Mostar. Walking tour in Sarajevo will be 2 hours. Rest of the tour will be going to Mostar and visit several sights on the way, plus tour in Mostar with Local guide. After tour you will have 1,5 hours free time in Old Town. Tour will finish in Sarajevo
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Seher Cehaja's bridgeStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 2BascarsijaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Morica HanStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Gazi Husrev-beg MosqueStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 5Latin BridgeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 6Gazi-Husrev Beg's BezistanStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 7Jewish Museum of Bosnia and HerzegovinaStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Sarajevo Meeting of CultureStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 9Sacred Heart CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 10Serbian Orthodox CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee details
See 3 more stops
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Koskin-Mehmed Pasha's Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Jewish Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tour Mage
Great Guide, great food, great city! I really recommend this tour. I enjoyed the time and I hope the tourism there …
Excellent service and personality
I took several tours in Bosnia and the Balkans and there are no words to describe how good services is. Special tha…
Really professional Service
My wish was always to visit Bosnia and Herzegowina, to learn more about this beautiful country, the Bosnian war and…
Terrible, feel cheated - do not go with this company to Albania or Kosovo
We booked a private tour for 8 days in the Balkans (Serbia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Montenegro, Albania, Kosovo). El…
We used the services of Elvis for a tour we conducted in September for a group mostly of senior citizens. Elvis was…
Elvis is an excellent tour guide. Extremely informative and entertaining, he paints a very vivid picture of Sarajev…
Ljubljana to Thessaloniki
Elvis of Tour Mage designed this 23-day private tour from Ljubljana, Slovenia, to Thessaloniki in Greece for my wif…
The tour was very informative and interesting! I really enjoyed our tour guide and all his information.
Bee Ling T00
Balkan Tour - Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Herzegovina
I participated in the Balkan tour organised by Sunway KSS and Sunway Travel covering 3 main countries Croatia, Slov…
Amazing and memorable trip to Balkans
Sunway KSS with Sunway Travel organised a 10 days 7 nights trip to Balkans covering Crotia, Slovenia, Bosnia & Herz…
Company Group Tour (Croatia-Slovenia-Bosnia & Herzegovina)
Thanks to my company organiser Sunway KSS & Sunway Travel, I had the chance to participate in this Balkans Trip 201…
Memorable Trip to Balkan
This was my first trip with my 3 Bruneian and 18 Malaysians friends. During our two-weeks in Balkan, the schedules …
My sister and I had a great time during this visit. Trip to each country is well-planned and was guided by experien…
Great arrangement! Experienced guide and quick.
We had a last minute plan to visit Balkans covering Slovenia – Croatia – Bosnia with 4family member (my mother in h…
We spent 14 days travelling through Slovenia, Croatia and Bosnia. The tour was fun, informative, and very well or…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Popular: Booked by 5,005 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar
What time does Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar start?
Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar on Tripadvisor
How much is Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar?
Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar price starts from £153.14. Discover and book Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar on Tripadvisor
What is the Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar cancellation policy?
Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar?
Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar is hosted by Tour Mage. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Mage on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sarajevo Walking Tour & HD Tour to Mostar on Tripadvisor