* Our Egypt Smile tour guide will pick you up from your hotel, Start the tour with the library of Alexandria; the biggest library in the world – now with 8 million books.
* Our guide will explain the design of the library from outside, you will have a chance for some photo stops.
* Visit the Roman Amphitheater of Alexandria with the display of the sunken monuments of Alexandria which were discovered under the East harbor of Alexandria.
* The car will then take you to visit the church of St. Mark – the oldest church in Africa,
* Look at the traditional markets; where everything and anything is sold including traditional Egyptian sweets and treats.
* The car will then take you to the gardens of Montaza. On the way you can quickly have a optional 2 minute stop by the King of Mango and drink at Alexandrian’s drive thru freshly squeezed juices plus have a photo stop at the memorial of the Unknown Soldier of Alexandria.
* On your way back you will stop over the famous bridge of Stanley – the modern landmark of modern Alexandria, then travel in comfort back to your hotel in Alexandia.
* Alexandria has so much to see, feel, eat and buy so if you have time and want to add more to your itinerary – just let us know what you are interested in and we will arrange it for you at the cost price – no profit to us.