We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers: Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Pay a visit to Egypt’s beautiful second city. See rock-cut Roman catacombs, the ruins of a Roman temple complex, and Qaitbey Citadel. Visit the Bibleotheca Alexandrina and enjoy fresh seafood by the Mediterranean.
Traveler pickup is offered from your hotel in cairo or giza
- Pick up services from hotel in Cairo & return
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- Lunch during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Bottled water during your trip
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
Near public transportation
Infants must sit on laps
Infant seats available
Not recommended for travelers with back problems
Most travelers can participate
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.