View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1U Bein BridgeStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 2Mahagandayon MonasteryStop: 45 minutes -See details
- 3Mahamuni PagodaStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Shwe In Bin KyaungStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Kuthodaw Pagoda & the World's Largest BookStop: 15 minutes -See details
- 6Mandalay HillStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
Mandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
- Sightseeing with an English speaking guide
- Transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant,
- Pick-up and drop off from/to your Hotel in Mandalay
- Snow towel & 1 Bottle of purified drinking water
- Bottled water
- Hotel accommodation,
- Services not mentioned in our itinerary
- Meals not specified in the description,
- Entrance fee and Zone fee in Mandalay,
- Air Tickets to/from Mandalay,
- Tips for your guide and driver,
- Camera Fee,
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Entry/Admission - Mahamuni Pagoda
- Entry/Admission - Shwe In Bin Kyaung
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Hill
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As you will be visiting religious sites, please wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, and remember to take off your shoes and socks when entering pagoda areas.
- This tour is not available during the Water Festival period between 12 to 18 Apr. During this time, everything in town is closed: restaurants, shops, markets, Museum, etc. Driving through Yangon is extremely difficult if not impossible because people celebrate the famous water-festival. You cannot avoid of getting very wet because everyone throws water at everybody. People drive through the city in open cars and there are stages along the street where people throw water. Everybody going up will get very wet.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Real Treasure Travels & Tours
Amazing trip to Myanmar, beyond expectations
Moe Moe from Real Treasure Travels & Tours was recommended to me by a friend who highly recommended her services.…
Execeptional Once Again!
This is my second trip to Myanmar and once again I contacted Moe Moe from Real Treasure Travels & Tours to plan…
Excellence and Amazing trip in Myanmar with Real Treasure Travels and Tours
We carried out an academic field research for 10 days in Yangon, Pyay, Bagan, and Mandalay with a locla English…
10-day trip to Myanmar
An excellent tour company run by a sincere husband and wife team with over a decade of experience in the business.…
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar72
Yangon is the most famous and largest city of Myanmar (Burma). Best place to see the colonial building and history.
EXCELLENT Customer Service and Great Itinerary-Hightly Recommend!
I checked out 7 tour companies before booking a family trip through Myanmar and Real Treasure stood out. I'm so…
We have done a fantastic tour in Myanmar thanks to this team. Strong logistic. Nice organisation of the trip. Very…
Six star tours
We took two one day tours, one around Yangon and one to Bago. They were both excellent. Our guide Phyu Phyu was…
Real Treasure is a Myanmar’s Real Tour Company
In November 2016, The Real Treasure organised a hassle free and a pleasurable Myanmar tour for us, a group of four…
Legit business and tour agency who genuinely made our trip possible... and spectacular
Moe Moe Yee and the team at Real Treasure Travels made our trip to Myanmar possible. This review is a bit late as…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241