Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Visit the last capital of the third Myanmar Empire on this 4-hour private tour. Mandalay is situated in the center of the country, north of Yangon. Being the largest city after Yangon that is both a bustling commercial center and a repository of ancient culture, the country's cultural capital is a showcase for Burmese art and architecture. Discover why Mandalay is noted for its woodcarvings, silverware, tapestries, silk cloth, and other traditional craft products.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Mandalay PalaceStop: 4 hours - Admission includedWe will pick you up at hotel and visit to Mahamuni Pagoda covered with thick layers of Gold leaves, Next visit to Kuthodaw the world’s largest book being the Buddhist cripture inscribed on the marble slabs. Afterward head to Mandalay Hill and spectacular panoramic view from the hill. Afterwards , we bring you a local tea shop and enjoy a traditional cup of tea & snack before transferring back to hotel.Read more
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Palace
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Myanmar Private Day Tours
The Little World
I haven't had a chance to go abroad. Thanks God, Ba Na Hill have the models of some famous places around the world.…
WOW!!! It's such a Wonderland
The sights were so magnificent. This place is completely separate from the world. The guide and tourists are very f…
Very memorable time!
You couldn’t imagine how the “bored countryside” made us memorable time like?! I thought we should spent a peaceful…
The package is among the must do experience if you are in HCMC. Such an amazing destination not too far from the ci…
Don’t miss it!!!
We had an amazing day out with you guys. Our tour guide & tour company well organized for us from starting till th…
I came here few weeks ago but i can not forget how it was . It made me feel exciting plus amazed about the nature .…
Something wonderful is the best tour for us, the service attitude is very good, for the money we spend, it is well …
I recently came here with my friend and it was out of my mind . So amazing and informative . highly recommenđ
I came here with my friend . It was great , many activities and beautiful places . It definitely is my most amazing…
Great tour! Included everything and more
This was a great tour! Starting with the owner/operator being very communicative and organizing my pickup from Hoi …
Trip to learn VNese culture
We seek information and have received support from the company. The tour is carried out on the schedule and the pri…
It's a must!
Best trip from Da Nang. What a place. You feel like you in a deferent planet. Very busy with tourist (not surprised…
Cool and amazing
Hello my friend! recently my parents visited this place and they highly recommended I should visit this place. I …
Mekong delta tour
Im so in love with vietnamese food but i saw the western life and food's culture here were totally different than o…
Historical site full of mysteries
Thank to the tour, we had a valuable chance to experience the underground life of people in the Vietnam war. The tu…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour?
Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour price starts from £1,162.12. Discover and book Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour cancellation policy?
Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour?
Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour is hosted by Myanmar Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Myanmar Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half Day Mandalay City Tour on Tripadvisor