Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We weren't expecting too much from this trip, but OMG were we wrong!! We were picked up in perfect timing by our guide Somsay (ask for him!) with excellent English and from there on in, we couldn't fault the experience Professional, friendly, informative, clean... So…
Date of experience: August 2019
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: The Bamboo Experience
This is a fabulous experience with many activities included. Learn about bamboo, cook sticky rice pudding, take par…
Our last morning and it was brilliant very informative and enjoyable time
Our final morning we were collected at about 8 from our hotel and taken to the bamboo experience which is a family …
Memorable cultural experience
A true cultural emersion experience. The evening started with learning about the uses of bamboo in the present day …
Great Fun - with an Excellent Lunch
An interesting morning spent here where we learnt about bamboo production and made our own sticky rice desserts! O…
Learn all about bamboo. This was fantastic.
My wife and I had an amazing four hour experience tonight. It started by learning all the uses of bamboo. Then we g…
A Worthwhile Visit
The workshop includes transportation from and back to our hotel. A thumbs-up to the interesting program lined up on…
BEST DAY IN LAOS
My boyfriend and I have been simply blown away by this family-run initiative, encompassing cooking, weaving skills,…
had a fantastic time
we have just spent the last 5 hours being thoroughly entertained by a group of really friendly beautiful people at …
Wonderful experience,highly recommend.
This was part of a package which we thought might not be great, how wrong we were. Highly informative, fun,great gu…
Bamboo is the backbone of Laos
we had a four hours of fun and great food at Bamboo Experience. We fired crossbows, walked on stilts, winnowed rice…
Excellent way to spend a morning
This is a must do experience for all. Especially good for families with children. We were picked up from our hotel …
A must-do experience not to be missed
An all-in-one experience to learn about bamboo & rice, bamboo weaving, cooking demonstration, game of crossbow and …
Amazing experience - a must do!!
We had a WONDERFUL time at The Bamboo Experience! We were the only guests and got a personal pick up from the found…
My girlfriend and I had a fantastic time here. Great learning about the Lao culture and the staff members were exce…
Can't Speak More Highly of this Experience!!
We took the 1/2 day cooking class (which includes so much more in terms of activities and learnings!) with our son …
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day bamboo weaving & Cooking classes with the visit to morning market
- Half Day bamboo weaving & Cooking classes with the visit to morning market price starts from £35.50. Discover and book Half Day bamboo weaving & Cooking classes with the visit to morning market on Tripadvisor
- Half Day bamboo weaving & Cooking classes with the visit to morning market cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day bamboo weaving & Cooking classes with the visit to morning market on Tripadvisor
- Half Day bamboo weaving & Cooking classes with the visit to morning market is hosted by The Bamboo Experience. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact The Bamboo Experience on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day bamboo weaving & Cooking classes with the visit to morning market on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Half Day bamboo weaving & Cooking classes with the visit to morning market on Tripadvisor