Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover (or rediscover) the sheer sticky joy of working with clay during this hands-on ceramics workshop. Learn how to create your very own bowl on a potter’s wheel and hand-carve designs using traditional Khmer tools, before your teacher fires your masterpiece overnight. Choose between a range of different time slots, all of which include round-trip hotel transfers by Cambodian tuk-tuk.
- Craft a bowl from local clay using a potter’s wheel and traditional Khmer tools
- Get hands-on instruction from a professional ceramic artist
- Travel to and from the studio in a typical local tuk-tuk
- Collect your piece the next day or have it shipped home (additional charge)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by tuk tuk
- Workshop visit
- Local guide and pottery teacher
- All art materials
- Pottery class
- Pottery demonstration
- Pottery bowl (handmade by you)
- A ‘’Cambodian Potter Diploma
- Bottle of water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks
- Cost of shipping your piece(s) to your home address
- Delivery of the piece the next day
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Your piece(s) will be fired in a kiln overnight. The next day your piece(s) will be available for pickup
- If you prefer to have your pieces shipped to your home address it can be arranged but the cost will at your own expense
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Since we're stuck here in Cambodia during the COVID pandemic we thought we may as well experience as much as we could from the local businesses. Khmer Ceramics has been one of my favourite activities so far. Mr Kimshay was very helpful with the introductions and our teacher…
Tried something different for once and did the pottery class! I was not disappointed. We had so much fun! I would definitely recommend this to anyone! Great for a group of friend/family or couples. I will do this again for sure.
Helpful, kind staff and a great experience for all ages. While I'm an adult woman, there were also parents with children in the class and they seemed to enjoy it just as much. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling through Siem Reap!
Date of experience: January 2020
My sister and I went to the pottery class in Siem Reap in March 2020. We were picked up by tuk tuk and taken to the class - about 10 minutes away. The class is outside (covered) and was quite cool. the teachers are all deaf mute and there is one teacher to two students. We…
Date of experience: March 2020
2 Helpful votes
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Khmer Ceramics Centre
It was my husband and I first time trying our hands at pottery. It was a really fun experience and the teachers als…
Fantastic Family Experience
We took our 15, 13, and 9 year olds to make pottery. All of us were beginners and had blast! The staff was supe…
Learning to be crafty
Such a fun way to spend a couple hours! Our instructor had the patience of a saint and was such a sweet spirit. The…
Had a blast
We loved the ceramics class! While we were hopeless at making them our instructor was very patient and also not afr…
Wonderful family activity
We visited with our 9yr and enjoyed very much. The driver picked us up at the hotel nd dropped us at the musuem af…
Khmer Ceramics Centre - a must do
If you have a spare couple of hours I highly recommend going to Khmer Ceramics Centre and learn how to make your ow…
Interesting experience with a souvenir to bring home!
Fun and interesting experience. I wish we could do the whole process ourselves. The staff helped us a lot as the ti…
My group of 12 went to try our hands at pottery making with Khmer Ceramics and Arts Centre on Nov 26. At the onset…
Worthwhile break from temple visits
Was there with two toddler children. Instructors are deaf and mute but very skilled. They tried to give the guests…
The pottery class which included modelling and painting already made pieces was an enjoyable experience. The instru…
Great afternoon getting your hands dirty!
We spent a really enjoyable 2 hours on the Khmer Ceramics pottery making class. The teacher takes you through the …
This was the best experience we had in Cambodia! The boy we had a class with was awesome! Everything was clear, the…
Joyful and Awesome Pottery Experience
Great class with awesome people there.. had a lot of fun and learning on the pottery art.. the teachers are friendl…
Thank you for the great experience! We had a lot of fun as a family and could bring back our creations!
A wonderful experience!
We found out about this experience via our hotel. We booked in and loved the experience. Such talented and kind sta…
- Khmer Ceramics Centre
- Duration: 1h 45m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,873 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap
- Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap price starts from £18.49. Discover and book Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap is hosted by Khmer Ceramics Centre. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Khmer Ceramics Centre on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 45m. Discover and book Cambodian Pottery Class in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor