Take a mild to moderate 22km ride on GT mountain bikes from Siem Reap to inside Angkor Park. Once inside, enjoy a full day of fun, bike touring the sights beyond the main temples of Angkor Park.
Explore 3 lesser known, but no less amazing temples, while on two-wheels. Explore the ruins with expert guides telling the stories of ancient times Savor a delicious local style lunch, highlighting some famous Khmer dishes before you top it all off with a thrilling afternoon zipline eco-adventure through the treetops.
What’s the Riding Like?
The bike ride is mostly on flat tracks and small roads – there are no hills in the area so anyone who can reasonably ride a bike can do this tour. There are some sections on small trails so beginner riders should not choose this tour.
The Glide Features:
About 1.5 hours on Angkor Zipline’s Silver Eco-Adventure accompanied by two safety Ranger/Guides. In addition to the thrill of the ziplines and suspended bridges, guides will provide fun education about the wildlife, flowers and fauna in the jungle. The education includes a nature trek at the conclusion of each tour on the way back from the last descent.
The Glide Includes:
• 2PM arrival at Angkor Zipline
• Custom outfitting of gear for zipline tour
• Safety briefing
• Zipline Tour including 3 Single Zips, 1 Double Zip, 2 Sky Bridges, 1 Spiderman Bridge and 1 Abseil Descent accompanied by two expert safety rangers and guides.
• Safety is the number one priority!
• Return Siem Reap city center approximately 4:30-5pm finish.