Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Phnom BakhengStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Angkor ThomStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Angkor ThomStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Ta Nei TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Angkor Temple Pass
- Guide & Driver Tips
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Bakheng
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Ta Nei Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We booked two trips with this company the first one was to Angkor Wat and the secret temples. Our Tuk Tuk driver Khanny (pictured below) was amazing. Not only a very good driver but his knowledge of the places we went was incredible. He always went above and beyond by supplying…
Date of experience: February 2020
It was an amazing tour our guide Saoan was a absolutey legend!! Had a broad knowledge of the temples and facts on the culture that lived there!! Would reccomened to anyone looking for a great tour
We made a whole day tour with our guide Pitou to Ankor Wat and Ankor Thom. We had a wonderful time together. Pitou explained everything very well and took great pictures. We won't forget that special day. Thanks a lot!
Date of experience: November 2019
Our guide for the day Ve Sarey took us to see 5 Temples and it was one of the best tour experiences my wife and I have had. His level of knowledge and standard of English were tops. And his overall grasp of Cambodia and its people really filled gaps in our understanding. Highly…
2 Helpful votes
Response from Jay A, Owner at Secret Temples of Angkor - Guided Tour
Responded 27 Jan 2019
Dear Ogrinnn, Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts on our temple tour and your guide. Rey is one of our regular guides and it's lovely to hear people commenting on his wonderful knowledge of the temples and Cambodia in general. We love him, and we are so glad that our guests do too! I will be sure to pass your kind comments to him. Thank you and safe travels, Jay Adventure Travel Co.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Adventure Travel Co.
Long walk - not much info.
We walked a long way & didn't see much. We visited a temple and didn't know what to do. Not a lot of local informa…
It was really interesting to see how people live in the floating village and to be honoured to be welcomed into a h…
Beautiful lake sunset
Nothing extravagant but lovely tour on the lake. Sunset was gorgeous and saw plenty of nature. Tour guide was frien…
Best tuktuk driver in Siem Reap!!
If you search a driver for a private tour in siem reap call Pheara he is the nicest person and tries to make all of…
Good introduction to Siem Reap
This was a great introduction to Siem Reap, and the different parts of the town on my first day there. Don was a gr…
Amazing scenery but poor guide
Amazing scenery & experience but tainted by the young male guide. We understood that the trip to the Floating Villa…
Small but nice
The guide tried very hard to explain everything to us, took us around the city. negative: I thought it would be wi…
Interesting and Informative
Our guide spoke very good English, was knowledgeable and very personable. I would, however, recommend that you back…
Extraordinary professional arrangements and tour guides
I am so happy I decided to stay at the lub d hostel as this travel company is based there. All the agents were welc…
Great time with Mr Pheara!
We went out on 3 different trips with the same tuk tuk driver Mr Pheara. He took us everywhere we wanted to go and …
Siem Reap City walk
Informative short introductory tour, especially on your 1st visit to the city. Very conversant tour guide, Soy.
suns rise and small tour in the Angkor temples
we had a great time with Khanny during this tour, he's a real funny guy and a safe driver. We like to spend time wi…
I came on the floating village with my friend in beginning of January for the private tour. Dorm was our guide, fro…
Great tour for getting to know Cambodia
I've been to several tours when visiting Siem Reap and definitely got the best information about Cambodian history…
Awesome tour!! Would recommend.
My friends and I loved seeing sunrise at Angkor wat. Our tour guide, Sarouen, was extremely knowledgeable and engag…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,141 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,410 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Secret Temples of Angkor - Guided Tour
- Secret Temples of Angkor - Guided Tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Secret Temples of Angkor - Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Secret Temples of Angkor - Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Secret Temples of Angkor - Guided Tour price starts from £28.12. Discover and book Secret Temples of Angkor - Guided Tour on Tripadvisor
- Secret Temples of Angkor - Guided Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Secret Temples of Angkor - Guided Tour on Tripadvisor