This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cambo First Travel, Charles De Gaulle Veal Village, Kouk Chak commune, Siem Reap 17253 Cambodia
- Banteay Srei Temple,
- Date: Mid 10th century(967)
- King: The temple was founded by a Brahmin named Yajnavaraha who was attached to Rajendravarman II AND Jayavarman V.
- Culture: Hindu(Shiva). The temple was built in Ishvarapura, the city of Lord Shiva.
- Banteay Srei temple has often been described as a gem of a temple. The images are appropriated as the temple’s dimension are quite small and refinement of it’s carving reached a level which found no an equivalent in other Khmer temples.
- Its sponsor was two brahmin brothers, Yajnavaraha, a guru of the Jayavarman V and he is younger brother Visnhukumara.
- Discover the wonder of ancient Angkor, the largest religious with our one-big tour. Our experienced tour guide shares the incredible history of these ancient monuments. You will be visite temples, which throughout a big tour such as Preah Khan temple, Neak Pean temple, Ta Som, Ta Keo temple, Pre Rup temple
- Some temples were built throughout Jayatataka. The Jayatataka is the baray that was built by the king Jayavarman VII, the greatest of the monarchs of the Khmer Empire. The Neak Pean in the center of the Jayatataka was a place of healing for pilgrims in the times of the Angkor Civilization.
- Phnom Bakheng is a temple mountain in honor of the Hindu and Buddhist temple god Shiva and one of the oldest temples in the Angkor Archaeological Park. The temple was built by the king Yosovarman of the end 9 century and the beginning 10 century. The temple has 79m high, location northern of Siem Reap City. Phnom Bakheng became a very popular tourist spot for its magnificent sunset views ever