This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price Guarantee
Travel by stylish vintage army jeeps through Siem Reap bustling city by night. Unlimited cold beers are provided for the entire trip. Walk around night markets. Dine where locals do. Taste the best Khmer street food and enjoy cold beers!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cambodia Overland TravelStop: 3 hours - Admission includedGood evening Siem Reap! Join a 3-hour foodie tour by the restored US Army Jeeps. You are in Cambodia, so enjoy the real taste of Khmer food while there not many people know what it is! Real food...good taste..and experience..SAFE! Plus, the Vintage Army Jeep ride is something extra cool! The jeep and guide will be meeting you at 5:30 PM at your accommodation. Hop in the jeep and enjoy the beer along with the ride to the first stop at 60 Road where most of the locals go for meeting dinner. Taste as many types of food as you can including the special crickets, traditional rice noodles, roasted chickens and more. After that, the jeeps will bring you to the local Grill Beef restaurant, Pub Street, and Night Markets. Finish the tour at around 9:00 PM. Where we will be? - Street food at 60 Road where most locals go for there meeting dinner. - Driving Vintage Jeep around the Siem Reap city in the evening - Local Grilled Beef RestaurantRead more
- Food & drinks during the tours
- English speaking tour guide
- Tours and transfers a private open-air Vintage Army Jeep
- Bottled water during the tours
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Cambodia Overland Travel
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
What an amazing afternoon/evening tour around the countryside in a vintage jeep with possibly the best tour guide we’ve had LAO. We went buffalo and birds then parked up for beer, soft drinks and an amazing Siem Reap sunset. Would recommend this to anyone quite breath taking!!!
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Cambodia Overland Travel
The Jeep tour was just an excellent, and the guide had so much knowledge and passionate about what he does. Excelle…
Unique Sleepers, Siem Reap
They provided excellent place to stay. The have very accommodating staff. They are very helpful specially Mr. Lao a…
Sunset bike tour with Sambath
We did the sunset tour with Sambath and had a great afternoon. He was a perfect guide with a good mix of humour and…
We had a fantastic morning cycling around the countryside, sambath show us many beautiful things, we drank cobra ri…
Best cycling tour around Cambodian countryside
Sambath was a great host and guide: friendly and knowledgeable about all the different spots we saw around the loca…
Great Bike Tour
Great day led by Sambath biking through the country side from Battambang to Phnom Sampeau. Highly recommend this t…
Fun adventurous day
I very much enjoyed the afternoon sunset ride through the countryside and hiking around the hills to see the bats. …
BEST TOUR GUIDE EVER
Seriously the tour guide is one of the best people you will ever meet, not to mention the amazing setting and amazi…
Review of biking tour
I signed up for the biking tour in Battambang to explore the livelihood of the locals with a local tour guide, Samb…
Completely blew away my expectations!
Before leaving for this trip, I was overexcited knowing it was going to be amazing. But, it was even better than I …
An incredible experience.
Lao was an incredible guide. He was informative about every place that he took us to (shows his in-depth knowledge …
Camps International expedition
The trip was beyond amazing!!!! It blew my expectations of Cambodia far out of the water. And without a doubt the t…
Great tour, I enjoyed it very much. We saw many interesting things and the guide is very nice and speaks English we…
Lao is without a doubt the best tour guide I have ever had. He is so knowledge about his country and above all, he …
Awesome two weeks in Cambodia
I had a school trip for two weeks in Pnomh Penh and Siem Reap. Our group was lucky enough to have Lao as our guide.…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241