Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price Guarantee
Explore the lives and livelihoods of a truly local Cambodia on a charming oxcart! You will begin this half-day tour on bicycle, before hopping on our very fun oxcart to enjoy the lovely landscape of the countryside. Get to know our friendly locals as your learn more about Khmer culture from your local student guides!
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Siem ReapStop: 5 hoursTour Itinerary Stop 1: Oxcart Ride We will begin our tour by cycling to the local village. Along the way, your guides will point out interesting sights; you can opt to stop for photo opportunities. Your guides will then lead you to the oxcart site, where you will begin your fun ride! Stop 2: Handmade Baskets All aboard the oxcart! Your guides will then take you to a village where handmade baskets are made. Learn more about the craftsmanship of this trade, which sustains many local communities. Stop 3: Local Market Next up, we will ride to a bustling local market, where you will have the opportunity to browse and purchase handmade souvenirs and sample delicious local cuisine! Your guides will also tell you more about the role local markets play in the development of Cambodia’s rural economy. Stop 4: Rice Wine On our final stop, the oxcart will take you to a local rice wine distillery. Here, you will learn more about the processes involved in the making of rice wine as well as its use in holistic medication. And yes—if you’re wondering—you will also get to sample a taste!Read more
- Entrance Fee
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks, other than the "value added offers" specified in your guidebook
- Price does not include per person security surcharge,payable at check-in, required by local supplier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: About Siem Reap Tours
nix tour operators
Maybe a little communication between tour operator and myself-NOTHING.However that does not detract from the dinner…
Great show, but with a couple of caveats
I was very impressed by the Angkor Dynasty show. The staging, music, choreography, story line, and performers were …
The Siem Reap Tours driver failed to show up at prescribed time and place. I waited for one hour, tried to phone th…
The tour operator hadn't paid the Dynasty outfit although we had made upfront payment to them much earlier. Hence t…
Phare Circus, Siem Reap
Wow! Just wow! What a fantastic show! Really clever and a profound but simple story-line ("White Gold") which was b…
They are amazing.
I have been at Phare Circus 2 times. I love that show. It show at the night club so funny. So amazing and beautiful…
Best circus ever. We loved it!! It is so full of energy and the performers are amazing. We would definitely love to…
A circus like no other
What incredible stories of these performers and what wonderful skill and artistry. These young people were amazing …
Fabulous! I really enjoyed their performance and it's one of the best memory of my trip to Cambodia. I highly recom…
This is a MUST do when in Siem Riep... I am so glad we were recommended it, as it really is a fantastic performance…
Great show and your money goes to a good cause
Worth every cent of your money. Best part is all the circus stunts are nicely intertwined with dance, music, comedy…
Absolutely love the show we saw, lovely way to spend the evening away from Pub Street! Great charity too. Really re…
Such a surprise! Amazing show witch gives us lot's of emotions, with very complete skills: music, painting, acting,…
Honestly, I was a bit skeptical when booking for the circus and it was more because I didn't know what to do on a s…
It's true: this circus is not to be missed. We were astonished not only by the circus skills themselves (hand balan…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,410 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Oxcard and Silk Fam Tours
- Oxcard and Silk Fam Tours price starts from £14.83. Discover and book Oxcard and Silk Fam Tours on Tripadvisor
- Oxcard and Silk Fam Tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Oxcard and Silk Fam Tours on Tripadvisor
- Oxcard and Silk Fam Tours is hosted by About Siem Reap Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact About Siem Reap Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Oxcard and Silk Fam Tours on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Oxcard and Silk Fam Tours on Tripadvisor