Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Bicycle tour by HAT is a unique way to explore some main temples and small temples in the hidden area. Most of this path accessible by foot and bikes. You possibly meet the local who work or earn a living in a traditional way which you can see some carvings in the temple backed to 1000 years ago. You can experience a quiet time of forest and see some temples . You will see some animals, monkeys, birds, squirrels...so on. You will have lunch at the proper restaurant recommended by our tour guide. We know how to give best service and best experience. Our income is to update our family's standard of living and we can use to provide better education to our kids. More over, we have been offering 4 hours English classes in the villages. Please visit our facebook Many thanks for your choosing us and supporting our ideas. This tour is arranged by Mr. Bunleat who is the local Cambodian ( English-speaking) tour guide here.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Angkor WatStop: 8 hours - Admission excludedDAY1 – CYCLE TEMPLE TOUR This gentle cycle ride gives you the chance to explore the hidden wonders of the Angkor complex, travelling along magical jungle paths and dirt roads only accessible by bike. We developed this unique route specifically to avoid the throngs of tourists, and it’s become our most popular temple tour. In-between the main sights, there is often not another soul in sight. We start the day early (7AM), transporting you to the temple complex by vehicle and then cycling to the stunning, jungle-clad temple of Ta Phrom. You’ll see how the tentacle-like tree roots are slowly strangling the surviving stones. It’s an evocative sight. Admire the temple in the early morning light and with fewer people around than later in the day. Our journey continues with a tour of Ta Nei temple in the hidden place in the rest. The move of the Victory Gate of Angkor Thom. Then move to the Terrace of Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King and to the center of the city where we see the smiling faces of the Bayon temple. Then move on to the west gate, ride on the wall to the south gate of Angkor Thom. After an early lunch we visit the spectacular Angkor Wat. During this time of the day the crowds are at a minimum letting you view this amazing structure at its most serene. If at any time you have had enough of cycling, we can relieve you of your bicycle and continue the tour in the support vehicle, which will never be far away, with copious supplies of ice cold bottled water available. (Please note: 1- While We have developed our own route, please discuss with your guide your expectations. We are happy to provide adventuresome cycling, single-track or a more sedate route. A child seat will be provided for Cillian. 2- The itinerary above is for the full day. Please e-mail us for the price. Please let us know how many people will be on this tour ( any kids and how old) and your hotel name so that we will work out a proper time to leave your hotel for the tour. Note: The tour price doesn't include a ticket: $37 USD per person.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Mountain bikes
- Drinking waters.
- Coffee and/or Tea
- One day temple ticket: $37/ Pax
- Travel Insurance/ personal insurance
- Tips to the driver and tour guide ( give them separately)..
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We don't advise this tour to those who have small kids unless they are properly trained.
- Not recommended for those who don't know how to ride a bike.
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
The perfect tour for the active travelers or anyone who wants to experience the ancient temples in a special way.
I have not done this particular bike tour, but I did have the pleasure of traveling with Mr. Bunleat (aka HAT tours) through Cambodia when I was 17. My family had an incredible time with him as our guide and we would recommend him a million times over! Years later and he still…
Date of experience: October 2018
Response from Angkor297390, General Manager at 1-D bicycle tour
Responded 18 Sep 2019
Many thanks for your review. I am so happy that you enjoyed your trip. If anyone else wishes to experience a great trip, please book it online or contact us. Best wishes, Sokun. email@example.com +855883555597
I've visited Siem Reap several times in the past and have enjoyed seeing the temples and surrounding area but wanted something different this time. In June my wife and I visited and did several days riding with HAT tours to temples and the lake region. We had an amazing time…
Date of experience: June 2019
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Happy Angkor Wat Tour
What a beautiful experience
Cambodia though poor has soo much to offer. The people are very friendly. Our visit to Angkor Wat was really an ama…
peaceful and educational trip
Had a great time visiting the temples with our Tour Guide name Tiger. The landmark of cambodia did not disappoint. …
We took this tour with our guide Vanny and it was awesome! We came to Cambodia mainly for Angkor Wat and Vanny's re…
Amazing Beginning to End
After debating on just getting a tuktuk for the day or paying extra for Happy Angkor, our group of four girls was v…
Excellent tour, excellent tour guide
We just finished an incredible 2 day tour of the temples in Siem Reap. Our tour guide, Vanny, was knowledgeable, fu…
From the enquiry and organisation through payment and delivery this was a well organised tour. We spent a Wonderful…
Great Driver and Great Driver
I and my family visiting siem Reap and was arrange Ha[ppy Angkor Wat Tour it was happy trips around Angkor Wat .
Umforgettable trips in the best company
We are really satisfied with the work of the agency. Our driver (Lin Sokdara) and guide (Vanny) took great care of …
Fantastic tour with a great guide!!
I went with a private single day tour with me and four friends. Our tour guide was Vanny and he was fantastic. He w…
Couldn’t be better!
A fantastic 2 day tour with expert guidance and care. We were taken to the best places, avoided the crowds and got …
We had an amazing day with Hoy Sovandy . He was so friendly, professional and above all incredibly knowledgeable. H…
Fabulous dayy with ramy the tour guide
We had a wonderful day with Ramy, he was super punctual and friendly. Great photograph and he really knew everythin…
Great day with tour Guide Rami
My friends and I had an amazing experience with Rami on our Happy Angkor Wat tour. He was very fun, and helped us t…
Amazing trip, thank you Ramy
We did a one day angkor trip with Sunrise and it was fantastic! It’s better than we could have hoped. He is really …
Highly suggest booking with Tour guide Ramy
Ramy is by far the best tour guide anyone could hope for. He is very friendly and funny, and best of all, he is ama…
- Duration: 7–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Frequently bought together
from £17.78* £19.32
Popular: Booked by 3,873 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 158 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1-D bicycle tour
What time does 1-D bicycle tour start?
1-D bicycle tour will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book 1-D bicycle tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with 1-D bicycle tour?
How much is 1-D bicycle tour?
1-D bicycle tour price starts from £71.17. Discover and book 1-D bicycle tour on Tripadvisor
What is the 1-D bicycle tour cancellation policy?
1-D bicycle tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1-D bicycle tour on Tripadvisor