Select Date and Travellers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Early start and spend the most beautiful morning at Angkor Wat with amazing sunrise view. Avoid the crowd as possible this 8 hours visit the most beautiful temples in Angkor complex including Angkor Wat, Southgate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple - see beautifully crafted central towers covered in more than 200 enormous faces and exploring the maze-like interior of Ta Prohm Temple. Join this top-rate small group tour with air-con minivan, explore the major temples in the cooler time of the day.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Angkor WatStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Angkor Thom South GateStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Bayon TempleStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Ta ProhmStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- Experienced and licensed English speaking tour guide
- Bottled water
- Temples entrance fee (37$/person - cover all the temples)
- Food and beverages
- Tuk Tuk / Car/ Taxi, But I can help get good price for you
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Lina Smile Tour
Private Fun Tour
Dear Lina, Thank you so much for the couple tour. You showed must have visit sites of Phnom Penh to us with smil…
Thank you Lina for an outstanding tour. Lina is a knowledgeable and friendly guide who answered all our questions a…
Great Day in Phnom Penh City
We had a great time with Lina. She is knowledgeable about here city. Took her time to show us everything. We were p…
Great Fun Night Out with Lina 😃😊
I had a really great fun night out with Luna😃😊 The bars and club she took me to were fantastic with a great atmos…
Tour overbooked and cancelled for me last minute.
I booked the afternoon half day tour 2 days in advance. One night before the tour I was told that I will be picked …
We had Phany for a guide, she was terrific. A lot of knowledge, told us a lot about history and also the Khmer way…
An interesting and thought-provoking tour of Phnom Penh
Vanna, also known as Jammie, was a friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable guide on our tour of Phnom Penh. He tal…
Great experience and guide
Lina was very knowledgeable, and clearly loves talking about her country. She guided and spoke about the history at…
Lina was a brillaint guide who had so much knowledge of all the sites we visited and other stories of the culture a…
Full Tour in Phnom Penh
We had an amazing tour with Nyeth he is such an interesting person with so many stories and a lot of knowledge rega…
Awesome night out!
Very fun night we had with Lina. We are a couple and there were no other guests who joined the tour, so we had our …
A Fantastic Storyteller
Lina is an incredible guide. She accommodated our requests to customize the day and had lots of stories and informa…
Excellent tour of Phnom Penh
We booked the tour last minute after arriving from Siem Reap. Lina was an excellent guide. We modified the timing a…
Full Tour Phenom Penh City
Superb visit saw amazing buildings and a local village as well as a silk farm the guide was first class with supe…
I Had a brilliant time on this tour with my guide Lina. The evening began on time with Lina collecting me from my h…
- Duration: 6h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from £17.85* £19.41
Popular: Booked by 3,873 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 158 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap
What time does Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap start?
Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap will start at 4:00 AM. Discover and book Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
How much is Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap?
Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap price starts from £26.37. Discover and book Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
What is the Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap cancellation policy?
Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private sunrise tour in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor