Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you have only half for sightseeing around Siem Reap town before your departure, this tour is the best choice to be selected for your half day trip. It is designed to guide international tourists to discover deeply the real Cambodia's lifestyle at a large fisherman's community names Kampong Phluk Village at one of the world's most varied and productive ecosystems the region has always been of central importance for Cambodia’s food supply, Tonle Sap Lake. We will take you to see the traditional stilt-houses of over 1000 fishermen's’ families with mangrove trees ( flooded forests) and largest freshwater lake in Southeast Asia.
- Official English speaking tour guide
- Experienced and safe driver
- Private vehicle by air-conditioned vehicle
- Free cool water and cool towel during tour
- Tonle Sap Lake and Kampong Phluk village pass with boat tour
- Travel Insurance
- Beverage and food
- Entry/Admission - Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asean Angkor Guide
Amazing Experience + Experienced Guide
This is my second review writing for Asean due to unknown reasons that the previous review has been made disappeare…
An Experience of a Lifetime
This review is a bit late, but had to be made. I won't say much about where we visited and all such details,a s you…
Absolutely perfect day tour of Angkor Wat!
I would absolutely recommend booking with these guys! Our experience was outstanding! Kemra was a fabulous tour gui…
Short but still have fun
Love the people in Cambodia! They all so nice and friendly. They wear a smile all the times. Although we only got a…
Very detailed introduction The tour guide is really nice and experienced. They provide free water and cool towel w…
Expert and patient tour guide that goes above and beyond
I was hesitant to book a tour at first, but was absolutely glad we did! Raman, our private tour guide, is extremel…
Angkor temples tour, and trips to Kulen Mountain and Floating Village
Our aim was to see the places of significance in Siam Reap and Angkor National Park with expert guidance. This priv…
Really enjoyed my visit there, lots or ruins to view lots of history. Nice spots to take nice pictures
We loved the great service of the company, they are helpful and flexible. Our guide was Mr Raman and our driver was…
My sister and I did the sunrise tour and it was simply incredible. It was a dream come true to see Angkor Wat with …
Great tour company
We just returned from a 3-day private tour for 2 (Treasures of Angkor), and couldn’t be happier with this tour comp…
Don’t miss Asean Tour if you go to Ankor Wat!!
We spent a few days in Angkor Wat and used the services of Asean Tour to guide us during our visit. They provide us…
Amazing 3-day guided tour with Makara
We had a wonderful trip to Angkor Wat and other temples. Makara from Asean tours was awesome. He was knowledgeable,…
A 3 day guided tour of the ancient heaven
I had the most wonderful experience ever with Asean. The punctuality of the driver, the knowledge of the guide was …
Become a Fan
Missing the good times we had during the journey. If you are expecting an absolutely memorable, safe trip with fri…
- Kampong Phluk Floating Village
- Duration: 3–4 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,873 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day Private Tour - Kampong Phluk Village And Tonle Sap Lake
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half Day Private Tour - Kampong Phluk Village And Tonle Sap Lake on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Private Tour - Kampong Phluk Village And Tonle Sap Lake price starts from £37.57. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour - Kampong Phluk Village And Tonle Sap Lake on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Private Tour - Kampong Phluk Village And Tonle Sap Lake cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour - Kampong Phluk Village And Tonle Sap Lake on Tripadvisor
- Half Day Private Tour - Kampong Phluk Village And Tonle Sap Lake is hosted by Asean Angkor Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asean Angkor Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Private Tour - Kampong Phluk Village And Tonle Sap Lake on Tripadvisor