Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
On this amazing tour, we explore the two famous sites in Cambodia, Koh Ker and Meng Mealea temples. In Koh Ker, the main temple is Prasat thom, a 7-tier-pyramid temple was once known as Chok Gargyar and was once the Khmer capital. It is a mysterious and remote archaeological site where comprise of over 30 structures are within the ruins. After lunch, we continue to Beng Mealea, which means ‘Lotus Pond’ and its amazing ruins and underground passageways offer a unique experience for visitors to get lost in time. It is known as the sister of Angkor Wat because they have same styles. Unfortunately, most parts of the temple are collapse and they is not restored yet. It is still worth to visit because of beautiful stones blocks surrounded by forests.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Koh Ker TempleStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Beng MealeaStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Phare, The Cambodian CircusStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Por Cuisine ប៉ូរ ឃ្វីហ្ស៊ីនStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Champey RestaurantStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- English speaking guide
- Refreshment drink & cold towel
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Koh Ker entrance fee: $10/per person
- Beng Mealea entrance fee: $5/per person
- Cambodia Phare Circus : $28/Person (Optional Tour)
- Por Cuisine Restaurant : $25/Person (Optional Tour)
- Champey Restaurant : $25/Person (Optional Tour)
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Phare, The Cambodian Circus
- Entry/Admission - Por Cuisine ប៉ូរ ឃ្វីហ្ស៊ីន
- Entry/Admission - Champey Restaurant
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Angkor T.K Travel & Tours
not that great
before I chose I read some mixed reviews. Some people were doing it for the second time but I will not advise it un…
beautiful waterfall and lunch
I had set this up in advance of my trip, but was having a hard time communicating about a meeting place when I got …
Best option out there
I chose to use their service because my friends have had amazing experiences with them, and they did not disappoint…
Friendly yet professional
It was a wonderful experience overall and the service was excellent. We would definitely recommend this agency to o…
White sand Beaches
Sihanoukville is still underdeveloped. It is very dusty as a lot of road construction is going on. Taking a tuk tuk…
My friend and I were very happy we booked this tour. It made our trip convenient and more enjoyable. The team was v…
recommended tour operator
well arranged tour program, convenience, comfortable transportation, nice & friendly tour guide, joyful local exper…
Highly Recommended tour company in both Siam Reap and Phnom Penh
We booked our Vietnam tours through our travel agent in China and they set us up with local guides in Vietnam. In …
Highly recommended tour guides
My husband and I spent two full days with our ATK team in September 2016. We booked a private tour through Ann Tou…
- Duration: 6h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,406 travellers!
from £17.88* £19.43
Popular: Booked by 3,873 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 158 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour
What time does Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour start?
Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour?
Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour price starts from £70.62. Discover and book Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour cancellation policy?
Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Tour on Tripadvisor