Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
After your breakfast our guide will meet you in the lobby at your accommodation (Hotel or Guest House) and will take you to visit Banteay Srei or called Ladies temple, the one which built from the pink sandstone in half of 10th century by Hindu King Rajendravarman II for dedicated to trinity Gods in Hindu mainly Shiva. After we spend 45 minutes or 1 hour at Banteay Srei then we drive head to Kulen mountain National Park. It’s about 65 km from Siem Reap city and the quarry of sandstone for build temples come from. The mountain was originally name called Mahendraparvata meaning the mountain of great Indra. On the mountain top we go to see 1000 Linagas carved under riverbed, the symbol of the God Shiva’s supreme essence. Continue to visit Big Reclining Buddha built from natural giant rock called Prah Ang Thom and after go to see Waterfall. At waterfall is good place for swim also if you like swimming.
- You'll start atSiem Reap CenterSiem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, CambodiaWe will come to pick you up from hotels and other places. Please provide us the address of you stays, hotel's name, & hotel's website that will convenience for us to find your hotel location. Thank you! Please you let's us know if you wish us to offer free pick up from Siem Reap or Bus station.See address & details
- 1Banteay SreiStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Phnom Kulen National ParkStop: 5 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atSiem Reap CenterSiem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, CambodiaWe will come to pick you up from hotels and other places. Please provide us the address of you stays, hotel's name, & hotel's website that will convenience for us to find your hotel location. Thank you! Please you let's us know if you wish us to offer free pick up from Siem Reap or Bus station.See address & details
Siem Reap Center, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Returns to original departure point
- A/C car / van / bus with driver
- Cool drinking waters and towels
- Parking fees and road tolls
- Professional license English tour guide
- Banteay Srei ticket including with Angkor Ticket
- Food & Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Appreciation Tip
- Kulen mount ticket 20$/person
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Phnom Kulen National Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Angkor Happy Tour
Our giide Small Mony was very great! We enjoy to know everything about Angkor's temples. It's very cool to be in a …
One Day Sunrise Tour with Mr Rith
We thoroughly enjoyed our one day tour with Mr Rith from Angkor Happy Tours. We choose the sun rise tour, right f…
Sunrise and sunset tour
Booked a one day tour with Angkor Happy Tour and we were very pleased with their service. Sumony was most accommoda…
Excellent services by Dalign
Our trip in June 2016 was our 2nd trip to Siem Reap. For both our trips we engaged Seng Dalign as our tour guide. …
As well as being a very interesting, informative and lovely guide on our temple tour, Dalign (Seng) gave us an ins…
Siem Reap and its Temples
We were fortunate to have Dalign Seng as our guide whose knowledge of the area, its history and not forgetting the …
Happy with tour!
Outstanding tour to learn about Angkor Wat and the Cambodian culture. We were lucky enough to see so many temples …
I booked happy tours for 2 days - one day with driver only and another day with driver and guide. The driver was ex…
Superb tour guide: friendly, informative, accommodating and great English - definitely recommended!!!
Dalign was an absolutely fantastic tour guide for the Siem Reap region - we had a great time travelling with him fo…
The services of Dalign (surname Seng) transformed our visit to Cambodia. It would be too easy to arrive at the U…
Visits to Angkor Temples,Tonle Sap Lake & Kampong Phluk Flooded forest
Temples are really spectacular and the Lakeland flooded forest fascinating . Dalign is an exceptional guide who al…
3 Day Tour of Angkor Wat
Our guide, San and driver, Narin were outstanding and made our tour enjoyable. There was always cool water and cold…
Angkor Happy Tours , Dalign , and amazing Angkor Wat
Entering by the East gate to Angkor gave us a private look at the amazing temple before we joined everyone else to…
Ms J P00
Siem Reap and the magical temples, plus the amazing canals and waterways ..
Our guide, Dalign, was very informative, kind, jolly and went out of his way to make our time with him enjoyable. I…
Makes your tour enjoyable
There are 2 ways to see Angkor and surrounding Budget way would be engaging the Tuk-tuk to take you Angkor Thom an…
- Duration: 6–7 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+44 12 2492 8241
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,873 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,410 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1 Day Banteay Srei & Kulen Mount -Free Airport Pick Up
- 1 Day Banteay Srei & Kulen Mount -Free Airport Pick Up will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book 1 Day Banteay Srei & Kulen Mount -Free Airport Pick Up on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1 Day Banteay Srei & Kulen Mount -Free Airport Pick Up on Tripadvisor
- 1 Day Banteay Srei & Kulen Mount -Free Airport Pick Up price starts from £32.01. Discover and book 1 Day Banteay Srei & Kulen Mount -Free Airport Pick Up on Tripadvisor
- 1 Day Banteay Srei & Kulen Mount -Free Airport Pick Up cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1 Day Banteay Srei & Kulen Mount -Free Airport Pick Up on Tripadvisor