5-Day Torres del Paine W Trek
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Torres del Paine National ParkStop: 10 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Torres del Paine National ParkStop: 24 hours -See details
- 3Torres del Paine National ParkStop: 24 hours -See details
- 4Torres del Paine National ParkStop: 24 hours -See details
- 5Torres del Paine National ParkStop: 24 hours -See details
See Important Information for details
- Roundtrip Regular Bus Transportation: Puerto Natales - Torres del Paine - Puerto Natales
- Catamaran for Lake Pehoe Crossing until Pudeto sector
- 4 Nights Dorm-Style Accommodation in Refugios (with sleeping bag or made up bed depending on availability) OR Camping Accommodation in Tents, depending on package purchased
- Meals: Full Board (breakfast, box lunch & dinner, starting with dinner on Day 1 and ending with box lunch on Day 5)
- Entry/Admission - Torres del Paine National Park
- Guide (this is an independent trek)
- Porter (please check availability & cost)
- Mandatory Christmas & New Year's Eve Dinner Supplement: $32 USD
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off in Puerto Natales (please make your own way to/from meeting point)
- Services not indicated in program
- Medical insurance of any kind
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pre-Departure Briefing: Travellers must go to the providers' office in Esmeralda #661 one day before the start of the programme at 18:00 for a briefing. There you will receive a welcome kit/voucher and program information.
- Moderate-High Level of fitness required. (You must be capable of carrying a backpack with your belongings and hiking along steep and uneven mountain trails)
- IMPORTANT INFO: In Chile there is a 'Foreign franchise' (Chilean Law) to improve tourism, where tourists are exempted of paying the tax of 19% at the check in, so please do not forget to bring the ORIGINALS of your Passport and Tourist card (given at the border when entering to Chile). If you do not carry and present these documents you will have to pay the tax in Chilean pesos at the check in.
- Patagonia has an unpredictable weather, that’s why we recommends you to bring: 40 litres Backpack, 20-25 litres Backpack for day hikes, Waterproof jacket and trousers (GORE TEX), Warm clothes (Polar Tec), Comfortable trousers for trekking, T-shirts, Long sleeve shirts, Trekking boots, Sandals (for showering, resting and crossing streams), Flashlight, Earplugs, Sunglasses, Towel, Enough battery supplies for the whole trek (there are no places to charge batteries), Padlock, Warm hat, Sun hat, Gloves, Sunscreen, Camera (with charger, memory cards and waterproof bag), Binoculars, Water bottle (Nalgene), Ziploc bags (for taking your trash back), Trekking Poles.
- Other Useful Information:
- IMPORTANT: In 2016 the Torres del Paine National Park service has prohibited campers to cook their own food at the campsites in efforts to protect the cleanliness and preservation of the park environment. Therefore, we no longer offer options 'without meals'
- The Refugios have the following referential meals schedules:
- Breakfast: 07:30 - 09:30
- Lunch: 12:00 - 15:00
- Dinner: 19:30 - 21:30
- Note: Guests must go to the office in Puerto Natales at 18:00 one day before the start of the program for a briefing. There, guests will receive kit/voucher and program information.
- For environmental purposes, in some of the Refugios, the electricity is turned off during the night, between 23.00 PM and 07.00 AM. The use of certain electronic devices is not possible due to the fact that they may overcharge our systems (example: hairdryers). Please bring enough batteries.
- Concerning connectivity: The National Park and the Lodges don't have cellphone or Internet connectivity due to its remote location. GPS devices work properly all over the Torres del Paine National Park.
- Please note this is an independent tour, which means you'll enjoy the flexibility of being on your own for most of the trip and will only have a guide for certain experiences along the way.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Duration: 5 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071